• Replies 3
  • Views 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi all

Thought it might be a real one but 99% certain it's a re-issue /boot so anyone who wants it

unplayed minter so £20 please

post £2 recorded

paypal/cheque /cash all ok

pm or email me nev.griff@ntlworld.com

Thanks for lookin

Nev, If it aint bell sound stamped styrene, then it is. them vinyl ones look real good! think they was done for the "Island" scene, if ya look you'll see in run out groove on "False Pride" it's scratched as the A side, as it was this side that the Island scene was into. I think it's the same with Jones Bros on Seel?? I noticed the seller had Johnny Dunn and Jones Bros a while back, and is selling a lot of Jamaican stuff at the mo!

here's hopin ya gonna tell me it's styrene now! thumbsup.gif

steve

Edited by Soul-Integrity
Social source share

Nev, If it aint bell sound stamped styrene, then it is. them vinyl ones look real good! think they was done for the "Island" scene, if ya look you'll see in run out groove on "False Pride" it's scratched as the A side, as it was this side that the Island scene was into. I think it's the same with Jones Bros on Seel?? I noticed the seller had Johnny Dunn and Jones Bros a while back, and is selling a lot of Jamaican stuff at the mo!

here's hopin ya gonna tell me it's styrene now! thumbsup.gif

steve

Thanks Steve

Not bell stamped and yes "A" on FALS PRIDE

so it's a re-issue ..but still a nice look a likey and plays great too!

Would hate to sell it as original and get com backs ,hence reason i asked and £20 it is thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert