Southport Railway Club

LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY, ALWAYS A GOOD NIGHT DOWN AT THE RAILWAY CLUB, COMING OVER FROM MACCLESFIELD FOR SOME CHEAP BEER AND GOOD MUSIC, ALL THE LOCAL LADS ON THE DECKS + SMIRKY [EX MACC] HAVE SOME GREAT TUNES BETWEEN THEM ESPECIALLY THAT MR FARLEY, GONNA BE GOOD + PROBABLY THE BEST SOUL NITE IN THE AREA - DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND GET ABOARD THE "RAILWAY" SATURDAY NIGHT !

Not long left to go now kev only a few hours left,

Finish work at 3pm then go home and sort out my records for tonight, atleast i can do it in peace without my dad lookin what gems im puttin in my boxes.

See you later kev

Danny Clegg

Soul @ The Mill

K.T.F

www.soul-at-the-mill.webs.com

• Replies 58
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You always do doncha??

Kev will you post up the adress of the Railway Club ????

106a Sussex Road Railway bridge Southport pr9 0sj,or pr9 6ae first post code might not work, entrance is on St Lukes Road down the side of Interiors.GB. LTD. If you are by TOP WOK CHIPPY you are 30 seconds away,car park at the bottom, any problems club no. 01704 530168 or mick 07547905107 kev 075284276649....see you later

Edited by staceys dad

Records sorted, bag sorted, clothes sorted, just need a power nap & I'll be ready for whats looking to be a good night thumbup.gif

Hey Up Chris & Carol,

Hope you both have a "Brilliant Night" tonight....biggrin.gif

Enjoy your set Carol........ Knock em out with some "Top Choons"....boxing.gif

Hopefully catch up with you both soon.thumbsup.gif

KTF................... Bridgey & Linda....thumbup.gif

Guest REVILOT

106a Sussex Road Railway bridge Southport pr9 0sj,or pr9 6ae first post code might not work, entrance is on St Lukes Road down the side of Interiors.GB. LTD. If you are by TOP WOK CHIPPY you are 30 seconds away,car park at the bottom, any problems club no. 01704 530168 or mick 07547905107 kev 075284276649....see you later

Cheers Kev

Got it sussed now me thinks...

If I come along Ash street - just keep going and just before it meets Sussex Road it is on the right. Will bell you if any probs.:thumbsup:

Source Advert