13 Great 70S And Xover Tunes For Sale

I accept PayPal (and I don't add fees for this service), but I am also open for other payment options if you have something else in mind.

Shipping is from Denmark, and it costs £4 to ship one-three records within Europe.

PM or e-mail at: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

-The Odds and Ends "Let Me Try/Foot Track" (Today) EX+ £15 Great 70s northern dancer.

-Janeen Jordan "Mr. Magic Man/Dream Tonight" (Lyndell) M- £12 brilliant 70s dancer. Great sound and slept on if you ask me.

-Star-tells "Falling In Love With You Girl/You're Wrong About Me" (Lamarr) EX £15

-Linda Clifford "March Across the Land/(It's Gonna Be) A Long Long Winter" (Paramount) M- £15 Great 70s tune produced by Leroy Hutson.

-The Words of Wisdom "You're Friend of Mine/Instr." (IX Chains) M- £15 Great 70s. 40 in the Manship's priceguide.

-George E. Smith "Don't Find Me Guilty/Human" (Conclave) EX+ £15 Highly recommended midtempo northern tune.

-Kitty Montgomery "Hey Boy/Bring Love" (Sanns) EX+ £15 Great northern girl dancer.

-Debanairs "Feel Alright/Everything I Need" (W-BS) M- £15 Great northern girl group sound.

-Devotions "Same Old Sweet Lovin'/Devil's Gotten Into My Baby" (Tri-Sound) EX+ £15 Yellow label. Two fantastic sides. Don't miss out. Massive production and lovely vocals

-Truth "Coming Home/Touch Me" (Devaki) EX+ £12 white label DJ copy.

-The Chimes "The Beginning of the My Life/Coming Changes" (Down to Earth) EX+ £20 wonderful crossover by this Chicago group.

-Inside Out "Take a Chance/Instr." (Home) M- £20 great 70s stepper with female vocal.

-Byrdie Green "Don't Make It Hurt/The Magic of Your Love" (Hallmark) EX £15 Beautiful crossover. Slight dish warp, but nothing that affects play at all.

Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

DevotionsScan.jpg

-Devotions “Same Old Sweet Lovin’/Devil’s Gotten Into My Baby” (Tri-Sound) EX+ £15 Yellow label. Two fantastic sides. Don’t miss out. Massive production and lovely vocals

Social source share

ByrdieGreenScan.jpg

-Byrdie Green “Don’t Make It Hurt/The Magic of Your Love” (Hallmark) EX £15 Beautiful crossover. Slight dish warp, but nothing that affects play at all.

Social source share

-Janeen Jordan "Mr. Magic Man/Dream Tonight" (Lyndell) M- £12 brilliant 70s dancer. Great sound and slept on if you ask me.

-Kitty Montgomery "Hey Boy/Bring Love" (Sanns) EX+ £15 Great northern girl dancer.

Hi Seb,

Both the above are great records and highly recommended for anyone who doesn't know them.

That 'Janeen Jordan' is very good value at £12 (at least a £25 record IMHO) grab it!

Regards.. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert