SATURDAY 16TH JANUARY 2010

IN AID OF THE St Leonards Hospice YORK

£5.00 Door tax

DJ's

Little Ave with Pete Jay Manifesto Soul Club

Andy Bellwood The Belfry Taste Of Honey & North Yorkshire Soul Club

Andy Hudson Soul & Motown Revue

Mike Ward Soul & Motown Revue

Huntington WMC,1 North Moor Road,Huntington,York. YO32 9QS Tel 01904 768370 Andy01904 441428 Mike 01904 340764 (8 till 1am) arrive early

Dates for your diary

24th April 2010

Northern Soul & Motown Revue

Classic Club Soul Night and more

10th July 2010

1st Anniversary Alldayer York Huntington WMC

Free Style DJing

Edited by philly dog
  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

@

HUNTINGTON WMC

£5.00 Door tax

DJ's

Huntington WMC,1 North Moor Road,Huntington,York. YO32 9QS Tel 01904 768370 Andy01904 441428 Mike 01904 340764 (8 till 1am) arrive early

Dates for your diary

24th April 2010

10th July 2010

Free Style DJing

great to see some more dates .

Congratulations Andy - you've got a good thing going here with a fantastic venue , lots of respect on the soul scene , great atmosphere and raising lots of dosh for charities thumbup.gif

NORTH YORKSHIRE SOUL CLUB @

THE MAGNIFICENT RILEY SMITH HALL , TADCASTER nr YORK,

SAT 19th December ALL DAYER 2PM -1AM

Venue is the restored 1920s, art deco ballroom with a fantastic main room (reputedly largest wooden sprung dance floor in England), balcony & upstairs rare soul room

Resident DJs PAT BRADY, TONY HATFIELD, JOHN PARKER , COLIN WOOD, ANDY BELLWOOD, MARTYN BYRD & DALE BYERS

SPECIAL GUEST DJs Maria Willingham & Guest, Phil Shields, Neil Rushton, Rob Wicks, Bri & Dave Pinch, Jo Wallace & Paul Thomas- Peter, Trev Thomas, Steve Wilson, Jeff Kidd & Andy Carling, the Attic Boys.

FURTHER INFO, REVIEWS, PHOTOS ETC

https://www.imonmyway.me.uk/

Checkout the updates on soul-source

Edited by andybellwood

great to see some more dates .

Congratulations Andy - you've got a good thing going here with a fantastic venue , lots of respect on the soul scene , great atmosphere and raising lots of dosh for charities thumbup.gif

SAT 19th December ALL DAYER 2PM -1AM

Venue is the restored 1920s, art deco ballroom with a fantastic main room (reputedly largest wooden sprung dance floor in England), balcony & upstairs rare soul room

Resident DJs PAT BRADY, TONY HATFIELD, JOHN PARKER , COLIN WOOD, ANDY BELLWOOD, MARTYN BYRD & DALE BYERS

SPECIAL GUEST DJs Maria Willingham & Guest, Phil Shields, Neil Rushton, Rob Wicks, Bri & Dave Pinch, Jo Wallace & Paul Thomas- Peter, Trev Thomas, Steve Wilson, Jeff Kidd & Andy Carling, the Attic Boys.

Checkout the updates on soul-source

ANDY

PLEASE MAY I RETURN THE COMPLIMENTS :D

You yourself being one of the well respected Icons on the scene it is our pleasure that you can come and take time out to DJ with us and Av and Pete. We look forward to welcoming you and Denise on the night a long with the growing crowd of soul folk. If Mel and myself get the chance over the Christmas period we will drop you line and if convenient will call at the new Bellwood mansion. See you at CPT Morgans Hell Fire Club for a Taste Of Honey groovatastic day install

:rolleyes: I am a saint

Andy H good.gif

ANDY

PLEASE MAY I RETURN THE COMPLIMENTS whistling.gif

You yourself being one of the well respected Icons on the scene it is our pleasure that you can come and take time out to DJ with us and Av and Pete. We look forward to welcoming you and Denise on the night a long with the growing crowd of soul folk. If Mel and myself get the chance over the Christmas period we will drop you line and if convenient will call at the new Bellwood mansion. See you at CPT Morgans Hell Fire Club for a Taste Of Honey groovatastic day install

hypocrite.gif I am a saint

Andy H good.gif

will send you a pm Andy - expect we'll see you @Riley Smith warm up this Friday , then Riley All dayer on Sat before the trip over the Pennines to the Cpts .....thumbup.gif

as for the iconic bit .... sorry I don't come from gods own country - i'm from Boadicea's hometown - an Essex boy by birth who emigrated northwards , so can never be iconic, plus the best ones are all dead & i'm not quite that yet..... laugh.gif

'There was a time' All dayer XMAS EVENT

Monday 28th December @ Kennedys Caf Bar, York

Resident DJs Soulmaster Jay, Barry Forth & Ricky Nelson.

Guest DJs Andy Bellwood (The Belfry, Taste of Honey & Riley Smith Hall), Pete Jay & Little Av (Manifesto Soul Club ), Mick Burnett(MK Soul)

will send you a pm Andy - expect we'll see you @Riley Smith warm up this Friday , then Riley All dayer on Sat before the trip over the Pennines to the Cpts .....thumbup.gif

as for the iconic bit .... sorry I don't come from gods own country - i'm from Boadicea's hometown - an Essex boy by birth who emigrated northwards , so can never be iconic, plus the best ones are all dead & i'm not quite that yet..... laugh.gif

'There was a time' All dayer XMAS EVENT

Monday 28th December @ Kennedys Caf Bar, York

Guest DJs Andy Bellwood (The Belfry, Taste of Honey & Riley Smith Hall), Pete Jay & Little Av (Manifesto Soul Club ), Mick Burnett(MK Soul)

Sorry Andy can't do Saturday as I am Ho! Ho! :thumbup: in it at My brothers in Sheffield, Mel might drop me in Tadcaster on the way back deppending on times, I hope so because they are busy night and plenty of friendly faces

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Andy can't do Saturday as I am Ho! Ho! :wub: in it at My brothers in Sheffield, Mel might drop me in Tadcaster on the way back deppending on times, I hope so because they are busy night and plenty of friendly faces

Andy

GGot to Tadcaster late, after doing a few rounds in Meadow Hall :boxing: , Went to the Crombie Shop, very nice, very nice price too £550 starting price. I bought one from another retailer, possibly just as good. :lol: What I saved I could buy some sound or Mel a Christmas Pressi. Enjoyed the Night in Taddi spoilt between the 2 rooms. Spoke to the Attic boys Kev and Steve who have agreed to do the July Aldayer if available, checking the diaries.

The Hell Fire on the Sunday Hell of a journey once there, fill up with Vodka after great greeting from mine host CPTN Morgan and a hug from various females (I like it), Oh I took my sheep skin for sale with full leather trim 40, 42 inch chest open for offers around £140. Had a good evening of class music and to promote this event finishing of with the milk mans fav "Ernie" :thumbsup: Whilst there, I was speaking to Dale who with Andy Bellwood set the Manifesto alight with there real deal soul :yes: , I hope you don't mind him doing the intro spot on the night, I am looking forward to his spot again as he has been buying :ohmy: , I think off Mr Willingham, hats OOF :g:

GGot to Tadcaster late, after doing a few rounds in Meadow Hall boxing.gif , Went to the Crombie Shop, very nice, very nice price too £550 starting price. I bought one from another retailer, possibly just as good. thumbup.gif What I saved I could buy some sound or Mel a Christmas Pressi. Enjoyed the Night in Taddi spoilt between the 2 rooms. Spoke to the Attic boys Kev and Steve who have agreed to do the July Aldayer if available, checking the diaries.

The Hell Fire on the Sunday Hell of a journey once there, fill up with Vodka after great greeting from mine host CPTN Morgan and a hug from various females (I like it), Oh I took my sheep skin for sale with full leather trim 40, 42 inch chest open for offers around £140. Had a good evening of class music and to promote this event finishing of with the milk mans fav "Ernie" innocent.gif Whilst there, I was speaking to Dale who with Andy Bellwood set the Manifesto alight with there real deal soul whistling.gif , I hope you don't mind him doing the intro spot on the night, I am looking forward to his spot again as he has been buying ohmy.gif , I think off Mr Willingham, hats OOF hatsoff2.gif

if i read your post right Andy , you've got Dale joining the January charity night line up - good move thumbup.gif

hope to see you 2moro @

'There was a time' All dayer XMAS EVENT 2pm- 1am

Monday 28th December @ Kennedys Caf Bar, York. Free admission !!!!

Guest DJs Andy Bellwood (The Belfry, Taste of Honey & Riley Smith Hall),

Pete Jay & Little Av (Manifesto Soul Club ), Mick Burnett (Bishopthorpe Soul Club),

Nick & Donna Bradley (Kippax Scooter Club)

will be behind the decks for 1st spot @ 3pm

yes.gif

You have read correctly Dale Byers is on with the Best

Pete and Av

Thank you for coming across, I bet it seems it's as though you've not been away over this Christmas Period What's in the sack from father Christmas or borrowed from Donkits :yes: play box for the Wilton Allnighter ON the 8thJan Tiger peat MUD or Father Aberham Smurfit replace old laggin. Just continuing the conversation we had the other night, no disrespect to Don :D

See you at YSC on the 2nd and Wilton the 8th January 2010

ANDY

You have read correctly Dale Byers is on with the Best

Pete and Av

Thank you for coming across, I bet it seems it's as though you've not been away over this Christmas Period What's in the sack from father Christmas or borrowed from Donkits :D play box for the Wilton Allnighter ON the 8thJan Tiger peat MUD or Father Aberham Smurfit replace old laggin. Just continuing the conversation we had the other night, no disrespect to Don :g:

See you at YSC on the 2nd and Wilton the 8th January 2010

ANDY

Andy,

I'll be borrowing Martyn Birds complete set of Pye Disco Demands white promo's for my Wilton spot whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gif

Hope to see you there

Don

WILTON ALLNIGHTER

FRIDAY 8th January 2010

THIS NIGHT IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF JERRY BROWN.

GUEST DJ'S

ROGER BANKS

ANDY DYSON

TED MASSEY

MARCO

KARL HEARD

DON KITCHIN

PLUS

MOUSE

BOXY

9pm - 7am

£10.00 ON THE DOOR

LEAVE BY 1.30am FOR A £5 REFUND

THE NEW WHEATSHEAF

CONFERENCE & BANQUETING

ALTOFTS LANE, WHITWOOD,

CASTLEFORD, WF10 5QB

SEE www.wheatsheaf.com/all_nighters/index.html FOR MAP AND DIRECTIONS

Edited by DonKit

GGot to Tadcaster late, after doing a few rounds in Meadow Hall boxing.gif , Went to the Crombie Shop, very nice, very nice price too £550 starting price. I bought one from another retailer, possibly just as good. thumbup.gif What I saved I could buy some sound or Mel a Christmas Pressi. Enjoyed the Night in Taddi spoilt between the 2 rooms. Spoke to the Attic boys Kev and Steve who have agreed to do the July Aldayer if available, checking the diaries.

The Hell Fire on the Sunday Hell of a journey once there, fill up with Vodka after great greeting from mine host CPTN Morgan and a hug from various females (I like it), Oh I took my sheep skin for sale with full leather trim 40, 42 inch chest open for offers around £140. Had a good evening of class music and to promote this event finishing of with the milk mans fav "Ernie" innocent.gif Whilst there, I was speaking to Dale who with Andy Bellwood set the Manifesto alight with there real deal soul whistling.gif , I hope you don't mind him doing the intro spot on the night, I am looking forward to his spot again as he has been buying ohmy.gif , I think off Mr Willingham, hats OOF hatsoff2.gif

SORRY BOUT NOT ANNOUNCING THE SHEEPSKIN SALE ANDY ...I GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY OR SHOULD BE whistling.gif WE'LL CYA FOR THISUN ! C&C thumbsup.gif

Andy,

I'll be borrowing Martyn Birds complete set of Pye Disco Demands white promo's for my Wilton spot whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gifno.gif

Hope to see you there

Don

WILTON ALLNIGHTER

FRIDAY 8th January 2010

THIS NIGHT IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF JERRY BROWN.

GUEST DJ'S

ROGER BANKS

ANDY DYSON

TED MASSEY

MARCO

KARL HEARD

DON KITCHIN

PLUS

MOUSE

BOXY

9pm - 7am

£10.00 ON THE DOOR

LEAVE BY 1.30am FOR A £5 REFUND

THE NEW WHEATSHEAF

CONFERENCE & BANQUETING

ALTOFTS LANE, WHITWOOD,

CASTLEFORD, WF10 5QB

SEE www.wheatsheaf.com/all_nighters/index.html FOR MAP AND DIRECTIONS

Hip Hop Martyn from Hull Scratche's and Raps, and that just his bollxx where it's never dull

Using his just uncover Pye disco demand, thats his set just pumping

Disco Donkit is on at De Wilton if he's not sleepin and slapin, he never playin a crapun???

Just can't wait to see him Lafin when he's playin some ric tic sinphonies

It's a date for the 8th

It L'nice to see Mouse in the House and Val and Dave avin a Rave

Cummon do the Wilton rap and act like a right wanker.gif

I hope you can all join us on the 16th Jan not for getting Mick Burnetts annual Charity night at the Station Hotel at York on the 9th Jan

Edited by philly dog

@

HUNTINGTON WMC

£5.00 Door tax

DJ's

Dates for your diary

24th April 2010

10th July 2010

Free Style DJing

ME AND MAZ REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS UN........YA DOING ONE HELL OF A JOB ANDY FOR THESE MOST WORTHWHILE CHARITYS ITS GREAT TO SEE SO MUCH SUPPORT FOR YOUR EVENTS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MATE...........'' ERNIE '' AS THE ENDER.?......ALWAYS DIFFERANT AND SPECIAL AT THE CAPTAINS EVENTS.......HAD BRILL TIME

Hi Andy

hope you're feeling better after your enforced lay off. Looking forward to 16th - you've got some cracking guest DJ's and it should be another great night with all proceeds going to St Leonards Hospice.

See you soon

Mike

Hi Mike

Glade to see you on SS again, I am posting some flyers on to Av just incase I can't get to The Manifesto before the Wilton weather permitting. This bloody weather a'nt doing us any good :shhh:

ANDY

Hi Mike

Glade to see you on SS again, I am posting some flyers on to Av just incase I can't get to The Manifesto before the Wilton weather permitting. This bloody weather a'nt doing us any good shades.gif

ANDY

great so see you up & about Andy , hopefully well on the way to recovery .

Already looking forward to this one - fantastic venue - deserving charity - deserves a big turnout from all york soulies and beyond .

Hopefully all the local clubs will get behind this one and assist with publicity and their support .

(read the reviews

&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>)

SUNDAY MARCH 28TH . THE HELLFIRE CLUB, MANCHESTER

DJ LINEUP INCLUDES SOUL SAM . MARIA WILINGHAM & GUEST .PHIL SHIELDS . CHRIS MORGAN. ANDY BELLWOOD . PAUL HAVEKIN . BRETT FRANKLIN . DAVE RIMMER . MATT SMART . NORTHERN NEV .

SIR KENNETH AITCHISON . JIMMY MACK . THE ATTIC ALL-STARS . BANBURY S.C. MORE TBC !

(read the reviews

Edited by andybellwood

great so see you up & about Andy , hopefully well on the way to recovery .

Already looking forward to this one - fantastic venue - deserving charity - deserves a big turnout from all york soulies and beyond .

Hopefully all the local clubs will get behind this one and assist with publicity and their support .

(read the reviews

DJ LINEUP INCLUDES SOUL SAM . MARIA WILINGHAM & GUEST .PHIL SHIELDS . CHRIS MORGAN. ANDY BELLWOOD . PAUL HAVEKIN . BRETT FRANKLIN . DAVE RIMMER . MATT SMART . NORTHERN NEV .

SIR KENNETH AITCHISON . JIMMY MACK . THE ATTIC ALL-STARS . BANBURY S.C. MORE TBC !

(read the reviews

Hi Andy B

I am up but not about. can't shake of this chest infection, sound like a DELTIC in the morn. The raffle prizes are rolling in thanks to you and Chris And Sue Holmes. I think the publicity machine of St Leonard's Hospice may be present on the night or it may be me and my Super 8 Cinicamera I will be posting DJ times early next week. See you next week

ANDY H

Hi Andy B

I am up but not about. can't shake of this chest infection, sound like a DELTIC in the morn. The raffle prizes are rolling in thanks to you and Chris And Sue Holmes. I think the publicity machine of St Leonard's Hospice may be present on the night or it may be me and my Super 8 Cinicamera I will be posting DJ times early next week. See you next week

ANDY H

if you sound like a Deltic , you'll be quicky snapped up for sound effects at the National Railway Museum :laugh:

SOULGALORE @

Crofton Community Centre, Middle Lane, Crofton

Wakefield. WF4 1LB

Friday 22nd January 2010

Guest DJs: Andy Bellwood & Dale Byers

Resident DJs: Paul Newton & Tony Jackson

8.00pm - 1.00am.....Entrance £3 OTD. Large Wooden Dance Floor.....Cheap Bar Prices

4th Friday in every month

For further information contact Paul tel 01924 895038 / 07749192499

E-mail: info@soulgalore.co.uk. Website: www.soulgalore.co.uk

Hi Andy B

ANDY H

ANDY

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON. I'VE SENT YOU A PM.

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK.

AFTER BEING SNOWED IN THIS WEEKEND WE WILL ALL BE READY FOR A WEEKEND FULL OF SOUL NOT SNOW NEXT WEEK!!!

TAKE CARE.

AV & PETE

ANDY

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON. I'VE SENT YOU A PM.

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK.

AFTER BEING SNOWED IN THIS WEEKEND WE WILL ALL BE READY FOR A WEEKEND FULL OF SOUL NOT SNOW NEXT WEEK!!!

TAKE CARE.

AV & PETE

ditto - after been snowed in , we're already for a really good soul night and even better knowing all proceeds for this one are going to a very worthy cause .

SAT 27TH March 2010. 7.30PM -1AM

SPECIAL GUEST DJs MICK H & Eddie Wainwright .

Andy

Good to see you up & about.

Looking forward to getting out to your night thumbsup.gif Fed up of been sat in watching shite on the box,especially after having such a soulful weekend planned & it be ruined by the weather.

Take care.

Martyn & Lynn

HI MARTYN AND LYNN

BE GREAT TO SEE YOU BOTH NEXT WEEK, FEELS LIKE WE AINT SEEN ANYONE FOR AGES!!! HOPEFULLY MR AND MRS DONKIT CAN MAKE IT TOO?g.gif

GONNA BE A GREAT NIGHT FOR SUCH A GREAT CAUSE - ST LEONARDS HOSPICE!! ANDY'S ORGANISED A RAFFLE TOO SO I KNOW ALL DONATIONS OF RAFFLE PRIZES WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.thumbup.gif

SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY.

AV & PETE

I can't wait to see you all, I can't see us canceling due to the weather as there is such a lot of local interest, touch wood from the village and York as well as from a far :thumbup:

I do hope you all had Great Christmas and New Year and thank you for all the support you have given Mike and Myself over the previous Year, Also thanks must go to Huntington Club and committee Mr Andi King for there help support, top man cheers Thank you.

SATURDAYS DJ TIMES on 16th Jan

20:00-21:00 DALE BYERS

21;00-22:00 ANDY BELLWOOD

22:00-23:00 MIKE WARD

23:00-00:00 PETE & AV

00:00-01:00 A PHILLYDOG

A special person to us all who passed away last year who supported myself and the Soul Motown Revue, Mr Jerry Brown we will play a few Yellows for you mate, You will be stood next me as you were at Hull when we deck 4 decking, it was a great pleasure mate. :ohmy:

This next year is going to be a strong one for us Friday 23rd April Charity Club Soul night in aid the British Dyslexia Association with Mick Burnett and Kev Bainbridge M&K Soul boys from York Bishopthorpe and Richard Cryer Drax SC Selby, great night install. :ohmy:

The 1st annervsary celabrations on the 10th July launches our second year with an Aldayer for a Charity close to my heart The Parkinson's Disease Society with a line up of Dj's second to none

Free Style DJing

IN AID OF

THE PARKINSON'S DISEASE SOCIETY

MARIA WILLINGHAM-MAXIMS CARL WILLINGHAM SUIT WIGAN

CHRIS (BEARSOUL) MORGAN-TASTE OF HONEY- MANCHESTER

MICK H

JO WALLACE

PAUL THOMAS PETERS-YORK

RON PEDLEY-YORK

TONY HATFIELD YORK SOUL CLUB

JERRY BROWN WILTON RIP 1950-2009

MARTYN(HULLSOUL)BIRD-NORTH YORKSHIRE SOUL CLUB

JOHN PARKER YORK SOUL CLUB

STEVE & KEV THE ATTIC CLUB MANSFIELD TC

MIKE WARD-SOUL & MOTOWN REVUE

ANDY HUDSON-SOUL AND MOTOWN REVUE

More TBA

Top quality or wot good.gif

OCTOBER 9th CHARITY SOUL NIGHT TBC

ANDY

Edited by philly dog

I can't wait to see you all, I can't see us canceling due to the weather as there is such a lot of local interest, touch wood from the village and York as well as from a far thumbup.gif

I do hope you all had Great Christmas and New Year and thank you for all the support you have given Mike and Myself over the previous Year, Also thanks must go to Huntington Club and committee Mr Andi King for there help support, top man cheers Thank you.

A special person to us all who passed away last year who supported myself and the Soul Motown Revue, Mr Jerry Brown we will play a few Yellows for you mate, You will be stood next me as you were at Hull when we deck 4 decking, it was a great pleasure mate. hatsoff2.gif

The next year is going to be a strong one for us 10th April Charity Club Soul night in aid the British Dyslexia Association with Mick Burnett and Kev Bainbridge M&K Soul boys from York Bishopthorpe and Richard Cryer Drax SC Selby, great night install. thumbup.gif

The 1st annervsary celabrations on the 10th July launches our second year with an Aldayer for a Charity close to my heart The Parkinson's Disease Society with a line up of Dj's second to none

Free Style DJing

IN AID OF

MICK H

JO WALLACE

PAUL THOMAS PETERS-YORK

RON PEDLEY-YORK

More TBA

ANDY

DEFFO DATE FOR THE DAIRY THIS ONE ANDY...........WHAT A LINE UP thumbsup.gif

DEFFO DATE FOR THE DAIRY THIS ONE ANDY...........WHAT A LINE UP thumbsup.gif

Couldn't agree more Dale - three great york charity soul events starting this Sat (see you there) .

The July All dayer will be amazing , simply stunning dj line up and the biggest ever for such an event in York - looks like we will be comin' back from France specially for this one :thumbup:

SOULGALORE @

Wakefield. WF4 1LB

Friday 22nd January 2010

8.00pm - 1.00am.....Entrance £3 OTD. Large Wooden Dance Floor.....Cheap Bar Prices

Andy

Do you know if the Club have got any tickets left ???

Good Morning Mike :yes:

I don't know about the club not sure I've got plenty for folk wanting tickets on the night meaning 50 just for that and I have around 50 promised for folk enveloped, to be picked up and paid for on the night plus I have some cash from sales going back to ebay selling my Two tone ska and others of the same eara. Sold my punk records or some of them for £200 + but a lot of minuses. I sold too cheap.

Andy H

Good Morning Mike hatsoff2.gif

I don't know about the club not sure I've got plenty for folk wanting tickets on the night meaning 50 just for that and I have around 50 promised for folk enveloped, to be picked up and paid for on the night plus I have some cash from sales going back to ebay selling my Two tone ska and others of the same eara. Sold my punk records or some of them for £200 + but a lot of minuses. I sold too cheap.

Andy H

great news on the advance tickets sales Andy -presumabily they'll also be some available on the door/buy on the night ?

SOULGALORE @

Wakefield. WF4 1LB

Friday 22nd January 2010

Hi Andy B

I'll be surprised if there are'nt a few tickets available on the door as the Club usually hold some back

Mike

great news on the advance tickets sales Andy -presumabily they'll also be some available on the door/buy on the night ?

SOULGALORE @

Wakefield. WF4 1LB

Friday 22nd January 2010

@

HUNTINGTON WMC

£5.00 Door tax

DJ's

Dates for your diary

24th April 2010

10th July 2010

Free Style DJing

ANDY/MIKE

YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB ORGANSING THESE EVENTS FOR CHARITY!!!!thumbup.gif

BIG SHOUT shout.gif FOR THIS SATURDAY'S CHARITY NIGHT AT HUNTINGTON WMC IN AID OF ST LEONARD'S HOSPICE, YORK - DON'T FORGET TO BRING ALONG A RAFFLE PRIZE !!!good.gif

SEE YOU SATURDAY.biggrin.gif

AV & PETE

Guest tony hatfield

ANDY/MIKE

YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB ORGANSING THESE EVENTS FOR CHARITY!!!!:thumbup:

BIG SHOUT :shout: FOR THIS SATURDAY'S CHARITY NIGHT AT HUNTINGTON WMC IN AID OF ST LEONARD'S HOSPICE, YORK - DON'T FORGET TO BRING ALONG A RAFFLE PRIZE !!!:good:

SEE YOU SATURDAY.:D

AV & PETE

HI ANDY,

GLAD YOU ARE BETTER & i KNOW THAT IS THE LOVELY MEL & THE GIRLS WHO HAVE BEEN LOOKING AFTER YOU, MISSED YOU @ YORK:yes: SO

SEE YOU ON SATURDAY & BRINGING TONY AS RAFFLE PRIZE :shhh:

ATB

TRACY

SEE YOU ON SATURDAY & BRINGING TONY AS RAFFLE PRIZE shhh.gif

can't wait to see where you tie the bow laugh.gif

(read the reviews

)

Edited by andybellwood
Guest yorks old boys

can't wait to see where you tie the bow :laugh:

keep it clean whistling

(read the reviews

)

Andy

had confirmation from Andy (k) that everthings OK at the Club for Saturday

Mike

well done Mike & Andy - looks like its gonna be a packer - its a fantastic venue oouzing with quality , with a excellent hugh wooden dance floor , air con , cheap bar prices , large car park ....:thumbup:

SAT 27TH March 2010. 7.30PM -1AM

Venue is the restored 1920s, art deco ballroom with a fantastic main room (reputedly largest wooden sprung dance floor in England)

balcony & upstairs rare soul room

SPECIAL GUEST DJs MICK H & Eddie Wainwright .

Edited by andybellwood

I can't wait to see you all, I can't see us canceling due to the weather as there is such a lot of local interest, touch wood from the village and York as well as from a far thumbup.gif

A special person to us all who passed away last year who supported myself and the Soul Motown Revue, Mr Jerry Brown we will play a few Yellows for you mate, You will be stood next me as you were at Hull when we deck 4 decking, it was a great pleasure mate. hatsoff2.gif

The next year is going to be a strong one for us 10th April Charity Club Soul night in aid the British Dyslexia Association with Mick Burnett and Kev Bainbridge M&K Soul boys from York Bishopthorpe and Richard Cryer Drax SC Selby, great night install. thumbup.gif

Free Style DJing

IN AID OF

MICK H

JO WALLACE

PAUL THOMAS PETERS-YORK

RON PEDLEY-YORK

More TBA

ANDY

For those able to get there early doors (8pm) there's an added bonus, I've a few 'old, new stock' N.Soul mags which will be on the tables as a freebie along with some cds.

The N.Soul mag is from 2003 and has loads of local interest with an article - 'Y K Northern View' (includes Whitby weekender, Holgate, Manhattan, Soultrain, Melodies, Drax, Manifesto, Soulsville (Leeds) etc soul clubs and the early days of yksoul .... .)

now i just need to sort a few records for the play box ....

(read the reviews

(read the reviews

For those able to get there early doors (8pm) there's an added bonus, I've a few 'old, new stock' N.Soul mags which will be on the tables as a freebie along with some cds.

The N.Soul mag is from 2003 and has loads of local interest with an article - 'Y K Northern View' (includes Whitby weekender, Holgate, Manhattan, Soultrain, Melodies, Drax, Manifesto, Soulsville (Leeds) etc soul clubs and the early days of yksoul .... .)

now i just need to sort a few records for the play box ....

(read the reviews

(read the reviews

HI ANDY :wave:

WE'LL BE THERE EARLY AS WE DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYONES SPOT (AND I WILL BE HTTING THE CHEAP BAR!! :beer: ). HOPE YOU'VE GOT YOUR PLAYBOX SORTED.:chinstroke: WE NEED TO SORT OURS OUT TOO - REQUESTS ANYONE?shades

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW NIGHT - REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS EVENT.:good:

AV & PETE

HI ANDY wave.gif

WE'LL BE THERE EARLY AS WE DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYONES SPOT (AND I WILL BE HTTING THE CHEAP BAR!! beer.gif ). HOPE YOU'VE GOT YOUR PLAYBOX SORTED.g.gif WE NEED TO SORT OURS OUT TOO - REQUESTS ANYONE?shades.gif

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW NIGHT - REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS EVENT.good.gif

AV & PETE

Pete, Av, Andy, Dale, and Mike :shhh:

Soon be here, I've sold a whole load of ticket over the last few day, from your die hard soulies 6.gif to what's the differance between N :wub: soul & Motown type. :D There's even a dance class or troop coming to see how it's done. I Don't know what to pack Edam, :lol: :lol: Mature Chedder or just highly priced spice, It's gonna be good Can't wait, see you all tomorrow :lol:

Andy

P.S. I 've put 3 tickets on the door for you Kenny, :lol:

Guest yorks old boys

Pete, Av, Andy, Dale, and Mike hatsoff2.gif

Soon be here, I've sold a whole load of ticket over the last few day, from your die hard soulies 6.gif to what's the differance between N wub.gif soul & Motown type. biggrin.gif There's even a dance class or troop coming to see how it's done. I Don't know what to pack Edam, cheese1.gifonto.gif Mature Chedder or just highly priced spice, It's gonna be good Can't wait, see you all tomorrow sweatingbullets.gif

Andy

P.S. I 've put 3 tickets on the door for you Kenny, thumbup.gif

cheers andy looking good dance shoes and beer bring it on

Change of date for your Diary NOTE FRIDAY 23rd April 2010

This next year is going to be a strong one for us Friday 23rd April Charity Club Soul night in aid the British Dyslexia Association with Mick Burnett and Kev Bainbridge M&K Soul boys from York Bishopthorpe and Richard Cryer Drax SC Selby, great night install. :lol:

[

Free Style DJing

IN AID OF

MICK H

JO WALLACE

PAUL THOMAS PETERS-YORK

RON PEDLEY-YORK

More TBA

ANDY

Edited by philly dog

HI ANDY wave.gif

WE'LL BE THERE EARLY AS WE DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYONES SPOT (AND I WILL BE HTTING THE CHEAP BAR!! beer.gif ). HOPE YOU'VE GOT YOUR PLAYBOX SORTED.g.gif WE NEED TO SORT OURS OUT TOO - REQUESTS ANYONE?shades.gif

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW NIGHT - REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS EVENT.good.gif

AV & PETE

"Requests Anyone" Av, would love to be there but in my absence could you play, Joe & George - No One Loves You ?

cheers & have a great time thumbup.gif

Don

"Requests Anyone" Av, would love to be there but in my absence could you play, Joe & George - No One Loves You ?

cheers & have a great time thumbup.gif

Don

Don

Is there a message in the title bottle

Joe & George - No One Loves You ? I no! :lol:

Are you coming tomorrow??

ANDY

Source Advert