Steve Lane

Ramsbottom Cricket Club

This will be a very good night and really well attended.

Last one of 2009 and I get the coveted Xmas guest spot along with Mr Eccles thumbup.gif

wink.gif

post-7917-12608804976674_thumb.jpg

post-7917-12608808086528_thumb.jpg

Edited by Steve Lane

Ahh, I'll be sorry to miss Mr Eccles in his spiritual home 'rams bottom' laugh.gif but I have a prior engagement at Talk Of The South.

Do you need your Harvey looking after Pete?

T x

This will be a very good night and really well attended.

Last one of 2009 and I get the coveted Xmas guest spot along with Mr Eccles :thumbsup:

wink.gif

:lol:Starting the festive period on the good foot Mr Lane, and no better place than 'Rammy', the biggest little soul club in erm .........Ramsbottom,

One way or another I won't be driving for this one so could get a little messy :thumbup:

Mr E

:lol:Starting the festive period on the good foot Mr Lane, and no better place than 'Rammy', the biggest little soul club in erm .........Ramsbottom,

One way or another I won't be driving for this one so could get a little messy :thumbup:

Mr E

:thumbsup:

Ahh, I'll be sorry to miss Mr Eccles in his spiritual home 'rams bottom' laugh.gif but I have a prior engagement at Talk Of The South.

Do you need your Harvey looking after Pete?

T x

Harvey will be well catered for T, he can survive on his own for a soul night, :thumbup:

Would like to know what you had in mind though as you're otherwise engaged, :g:decent kennel maids are hard to come by :thumbup:

Would like to know what you had in mind though as you're otherwise engaged, decent kennel maids are hard to come by yes.gif

You're right, once you've come across a good one, best hang onto her wink.gif

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.