Soul For Heroes

Guest kev such

Booked our accommodation last nite Kev; me n Vikki are in the same gaff as Ginger Dave n Kim - poor folk won't know what's hit 'em.

Looking forward to catching up with you and the missus .....Chatham revisited I'll be bound.:wicked:

Top form Sir.

Where you booked into, I'll try and get a nice port and lemon ready for you?

At least you wont have to basha up in the woods eh?

Chatham revisited certainly.

Kev

• Replies 161
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest kev such

A few changes to the DJ line up for the day and revised times.

Unfortunately Carl Fortnum cant make the day. I spoke to him last night and he is due to have a Hernia op on the 1st of Feb. So good luck with that Carl, hope it all goes well.

The line up and timings for the main room are as follows.

Marky Mole 12pm to 1pm

Gaz and Bryn 1pm to 2pm

Gus 2pm to 3pm

Tony Warot 3pm to 4pm

Pete " Caveman" Watkins 4pm to 5pm

Molly 5pm to 6pm

Al Leighton 6pm to 7pm

Kev Such and Smiggy 7pm to 8pm

Nidge and Ian J 8pm to 9pm

Hammie 9pm to 10pm

Ted Massey 10pm to 11pm

Smudge 11pm to 12am

Kev Such 12am to 12.30am

Modern Room

Dave Forrest 12pm to 1pm

Mick Donnelly 1pm to 2pm

Barry Cooper 2pm to 3pm

Molly 3pm to 4pm

Steve Phyllis 4pm to 5pm

Midge 5pm to 6pm

Marco Martinelli 6pm to 7pm

Dave Hayden 7pm to 8pm

Max Rees 8pm to 9pm

Moldie and John Herbert 9pm to 10pm

Steve Jay 10pm to 11pm

Dave Forrest 11pm to 12am

John Herbert 12am to 12.30am

This is the final timings and line up for the day.

After a meeting with the management on Monday gone they have said we can have the bar till 12am and have till 12.30am for the music to go till. So we get an extra 30 minutes of dancing.

I have been in contact with Anglia TV and the local paper and they have both said they would like to cover the day. The paper will, but not confirmed yet about Anglia TV.

The Modern Room is in a seperate part of the complex ( well round the corner from the main room really) but for those coming for the Modern Room you will need to come to the Main Room to get your wristbands first.

Rob has very kindly said that for those that are going onto the Loughborough Allniter afterwards if you go there with your wristbands on he will let you in for half price, so theres a bonus.

Only 2 weeks to go and just want to say have a safe trip up, down or sideways and hope we make your journey worthwhile.

Regards

Kev

Edited by kev such
Guest kev such

excellent news kev...great line up and venue too...ill make sure i comb my hair for the papers

I have a feeling its going to take a little more than that mate where you're concerned.whistling

Guest kev such

ame='kev such' date='22 January 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1264194003' post='1244597']

now now kev...ive appeared in the paper many times..looking very smart

Court appearences dont count Mick

Guest GrooveJunkies

Well done Kev and gang for putting this great event together thumbsup.gif

great line up , looks like its going to be a fab day ..... :thumbup: hope it gets lots of suport thumbsup.gif

Well it look like we have lot's of competition on the day, but how many of the other events can say they are non profit, how many can say the dj line up has given its services free of charge.

How many can say what they are doing will benefit some of the bravest people in the world.

In one word NONE at soul for heroes we do what we do for a cause not for our ego's that's why you get top quality choons played by top dj's all who have a heart not an ego.

So on Feb the 6th show you care and be there at Soul for Heroes.

Nuff said

Pete "caveman" Watkin

Founder Soul for Heroes

Ps: Pugsly "Kev" after all that hard work enjoy the day and thanks for putting this one on.

Well done Kev and gang for putting this great event together  thumbsup.gif  

great line up , looks like its going to be a fab day .....       :thumbup:       hope it gets lots of suport    thumbsup.gif

great to have you on board john.....nice to see you will be ending the night......................................

moldie

Well it look like we have lot's of competition on the day, but how many of the other events can say they are non profit, how many can say the dj line up has given its services free of charge.

How many can say what they are doing will benefit some of the bravest people in the world.

In one word NONE at soul for heroes we do what we do for a cause not for our ego's that's why you get top quality choons played by top dj's all who have a heart not an ego.

So on Feb the 6th show you care and be there at Soul for Heroes.

Nuff said

Pete "caveman" Watkin

Founder Soul for Heroes

Ps: Pugsly "Kev" after all that hard work enjoy the day and thanks for putting this one on.

great post pete.....i know john herbert has a 4 hour drive and i have a 2 hour one...no ego,s just wanting to play our choons for a first class cause

moldie

Come on folks let get behind this, great DJ line up, two rooms so something for everyone (will we see Kev in the Modern room :thumbup::thumbup: ) A great cause lets make it a day to remember, see you all there.

Barry

Come on folks let get behind this, great DJ line up, two rooms so something for everyone (will we see Kev in the Modern room :thumbup::thumbup: )  A great cause lets make it a day to remember, see you all there.

Barry

i hope not barry...hes bad enuff in the northern room...sent you a pm

Really looking forward to the alldayer. Will be well worth the trip back down from Skegness weekender to do my bit for the cause in both rooms. Then back up to Skeggy for the evening do. thumbsup.gif

Flyers went out last night at Groovesville in Bedford, and had good feedback from the Bedford crowd.

So will be a great day all round, with quality DJ line ups in both rooms to please everyone in attendance.

You can't ask for more than that.

Best

Molly

Really looking forward to the alldayer. Will be well worth the trip back down from Skegness weekender to do my bit for the cause in both rooms. Then back up to Skeggy for the evening do. thumbsup.gif

Flyers went out last night at Groovesville in Bedford, and had good feedback from the Bedford crowd.

So will be a great day all round, with quality DJ line ups in both rooms to please everyone in attendance.

You can't ask for more than that.

Best

Molly

totally agree molly...i put flyers out at farnborough last night and will be putting them out at glocester night on fri plus the crown in southampton on saturday

Only 10 days and counting :thumbsup:' />

it cant come soon enough for me.....special thanks too johnny herbert of the groovejunkies for supplying one set of gear...it has an awesome sound......

moldie

Guest kev such

it cant come soon enough for me.....special thanks too johnny herbert of the groovejunkies for supplying one set of gear...it has an awesome sound......

moldie

Just want to endorse you comment about Mr Herbert, Mick. Marvellous that he's stepped up with his kit. Certainly saved us forking out for hire. Especially as I dont think our kit would have lasted allday.

See you on the 6th mate.

Kev (only going in the modern room if theres cake) Such

its what its all about kev...fortunate ppl giving up there time and helping less fortunate ppl..........

if its gonna take cake to get you into the modern room then im gonna bring a gateaux

moldie

cant wait kev it will be a magic day its a honour to be asked to play and do my bit for soul for horoes   bigbouncyal

be great to see you again al.....its gonna be a great day for all concerned

moldie

only one week and one day till we kick off the 2010 Soul for Heroes dayers after Kettering is off to Dinnington in May we still have a few Dj spots available at this one, Then who knows where we will be in July or August.

But for now get yourself's to kettering on the 6th of Feb for the best day of soul anywhere in the UK, and remember "BE THERE SHOW YOU CARE".

only one week and one day till we kick off the 2010 Soul for Heroes dayers after Kettering is off to Dinnington in May we still have a few Dj spots available at this one, Then who knows where we will be in July or August.

But for now get yourself's to kettering on the 6th of Feb for the best day of soul anywhere in the UK, and remember "BE THERE SHOW YOU CARE".

whats the date in may pete and how many rooms...ill be up for it if im free

looking forward to next sat its been a long while since i done a spot at this venue its right on my doorstep so thats a bonus for me, a few beers on the day , great venue with 2 super rooms nice line up both rooms hopefully ill be in and out of the two

thanks for askin me will be a pleasure hope you raise plenty of monies and have a fab day catch up with you all a week sat

best nige

looking forward to next sat   its been a long while since i done a spot at this venue  its right on my doorstep so thats a bonus for me, a few beers on the day  , great venue with 2 super rooms   nice line up both rooms   hopefully ill be in and out of the two

thanks for askin me  will be a pleasure  hope you raise plenty of monies and have a fab day   catch up with you all a week sat

best nige

ill see you there nidge......all round yours for after event food and drink aint it?

hi moldie nice to hear from ya   yeh no probs if you like italian food your welome mate   no wine though ,just lager

the only italian i like is tinned spaghetti and i only drink tea lolol...looks like its straight home then

May 2nd mate one room music policy oldies with a little 70's more info on.

https://www.facebook....51541208?ref=mf

what a pity....ill be doing a spot at sussex soul club.....get hold of groovejunkie john herbert...hes got some great 7ts stuff...he will be there on the 6th..............................................................

sorry i cant help

regards moldie

haha  your easily pleased moldie   the last time i had tinned spaghetti i was a todler just had a tooth out  its all juise biggrin.gif

heinz must have only just started up lololololol

Guest kev such

it is indeed kev...ive looked in there...its like a tardis...massive tunes in there.......i might ask him too swap lolololol

I shouldnt be surprised if Al doesnt get innundated with spots after the Alldayer judging by what he's got in his box and has been buying.

Kettiering Athletic tonight, Leicester Allniter tomorrow then its the count down to the Help the Heroes Alldayer.

Just want to thank ALL the DJs, which i'll more than likely do innumerous times on the day, for offering their services free of charge for what hopefully will be a brilliant day.

And a MASSIVE thanks to Dave Forrest and John Herbert for providing the equipment for the day,absolutely marvellous.

Regards

Kev

Guest kev such

ill make sure i stop off at the chemist kev

Trust you Mick, good return.

Had a great time at Leicester niter last night, thanks for the invite Mr Mole and Wilson.

Mr Sam Moore has also agreed to allow people going onto the Sixhills Allnighter in for half price if you turn up to his event with a green Help The Heroes wristband on. So theres a bonus.

Thanks Sam

Kev

it is indeed kev...ive looked in there...its like a tardis...massive tunes in there.......i might ask him too swap lolololol

I shouldnt be surprised if Al doesnt get innundated with spots after the Alldayer judging by what he's got in his box and has been buying.

Kettiering Athletic tonight, Leicester Allniter tomorrow then its the count down to the Help the Heroes Alldayer.

Just want to thank ALL the DJs, which i'll more than likely do innumerous times on the day, for offering their services free of charge for what hopefully will be a brilliant day.

And a MASSIVE thanks to Dave Forrest and John Herbert for providing the equipment for the day,absolutely marvellous.

Regards

Kev

Sorting tunes out for Saturday, so looking forward to this, even given my season ticket up for the day, still, reason for this day is that others have given so much more, anyone know if CD deck will be in use in the modern room.

See you all on Saturday

Sorting tunes out for Saturday, so looking forward to this, even given my season ticket up for the day, still, reason for this day is that others have given so much more, anyone know if CD deck will be in use in the modern room.

See you all on Saturday

hi barry.....a season ticket is a fair price to give up...what team?......i know the sound system in the main room has ALL facilities but unsure about the modern room...look fwd to meeting up................................

regards moldie

hi barry.....a season ticket is a fair price to give up...what team?......i know the sound system in the main room has ALL facilities but unsure about the modern room...look fwd to meeting up................................

regards moldie

Nottingham Forest, and up until yesterday was a happy tricky tree, but only a minor hic up we hope,.....also look fwd to meeting up, reason for asking question is I've got a couple of modern CD only tracks I'd like to play.

Best wishes Barry

Source Advert