It Makes Me Sad It Makes Me Smile

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dave Turner

While some pontificate about how it should be 2010 stylee reading posts about the forthcoming Stafford Reunion and the 2010 Torch Reunion, the 'who discovered what' thread and today's "lets help someone" has made me realise what a very special bunch of people I mix with via this forum. good.gif

yes.gif

good.gif

Social source share

Guest proudlove

yes.gif

good.gif

There always has been good people about,but they tend to be the silent majority,the most vocal often have their own agenda(s),an empty vessel and all that

Merry Christmas

Steve

Social source share

While some pontificate about how it should be 2010 stylee reading posts about the forthcoming Stafford Reunion and the 2010 Torch Reunion, the 'who discovered what' thread and today's "lets help someone" has made me realise what a very special bunch of people I mix with via this forum. :good:

:yes:

:good:

There always has been good people about,but they tend to be the silent majority,the most vocal often have their own agenda(s),an empty vessel and all that

Merry Christmas

Steve

I AGREE. We have lost a few recently,we have helped a few lately,on this scene someone will be there for you,just make sure your there for them,that way everybody will be just fine.

Social source share

Guest topcatnumpty1

I AGREE. We have lost a few recently,we have helped a few lately,on this scene someone will be there for you,just make sure your there for them,that way everybody will be just fine.

I agree old mate----It,s nice to be important-----but it.s more important to be nice!!!

seasons best to all

T.C. and Rani

Social source share

Guest Scarborosoul

Having not been able to get in for a couple of weeks Im just looking around the forums and saw this!

Paul from what I hear you dont care who you mix it with! or you too old nowboxing.gifhatsoff2.gifwhistling.gif

and as for TCN being nice hahahaha ......Only nice thing is his Mrs and his Detroit collection!!! Detroit Soul mmmmmmmmmmm

Rick

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert