Guest mark shepherd

some fantastic records on this site

and i know as a seller you can charge whatever you see fit to charge

but is it just me who thinks the prices are way too high :sad:

Social source share

but is it just me who thinks the prices are way too high sad.gif

Do what i do Shep......listen to the ones you don't know and look for em elsewherewicked.gif

I picked up something t'other week that i never knew until i heard it on the website .....listed at £300....cost me £80smile.gif ....so for that LEE/STEVE ....i thank yougood.gif

Definitely some crackin tunes to be had ......it's given me a great idea thoughg.gif

I don't really want to sell my treasures but i might get my own website ....list em all at really OTT prices ..and if someone's willing to pay ,then i can't lose no.gif

Would'nt be the 1st time someone's done that, would itwhistling.gif

Social source share

but is it just me who thinks the prices are way too high sad.gif

Haven't even checked the above link but, in general, yes - I agree - prices are often too high on here nowadays - I think some sellers don't *really* wanna actually sell the records they offer so set the prices artificially high which means interest is low - I like to call it "phantom record dealing" - these people want fellow members to know or *think* they actually have these records for sale so that their "site kudos" is hiked up but can easily claim to have already sold the record/s in question if somebody actually comes in for them - it's done across all different areas of record dealing - it's very prevalent on the Funk scene too - and Jazz...

I used to be able to buy plenty on here but that has noticeably dropped away over past 6 mths...

'Professional' record dealers usually wanna actually *sell / shift* the records they offer in Sales posts - otherwise they are simply wasting their working time - others have different agendas...sorry to hijack this post - nothing to do with the item on offer here as I'm sure it's kosher and good value - simply responding to Shep's assertation...

Edited by Guest
Social source share

hey guys some times prices are high because we pay high to get these items to a set sale also we offer a guarantee of 7 days to exchange or get your money back and will pay upto 75% of book price on rare tunes. and pay you guys the same day ask anyone we have bought from. happy new year and if you got anything rare to sell give me a bell PS WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A ANDY FISHER ON SET SALE NOT AUCTION ???? 1 CLICK AND ITS YOURS NO ANNOYING BIDDERS!!!

Social source share

hey guys some times prices are high because we pay high to get these items to a set sale also we offer a guarantee of 7 days to exchange or get your money back and will pay upto 75% of book price on rare tunes. and pay you guys the same day ask anyone we have bought from. happy new year and if you got anything rare to sell give me a bell PS WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A ANDY FISHER ON SET SALE NOT AUCTION ???? 1 CLICK AND ITS YOURS NO ANNOYING BIDDERS!!!

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/topic/51724-andy-fisher-hearts-beating-stronger-fat-fish-demo/page__p__534251__hl__Andy%20Fisher__fromsearch__1entry534251

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert