soulgirl85

Briggette Koberly - Dont Love & Leave Me - Naptown

BRIGGETTE KOBERLY - DONT LOVE AND LEAVE ME - NAPTOWN

unplayed stock copy of this massive soul belter! massively underplayed ,

super rare , and a real heart wrenching belter..........

210 UKP or nearest offer!

take a look at manships here : http://www.musicstac...i?item=12537659

LISTEN : 00 - 00 - BRIDGGETTE KOBERLY - DONT LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME.mp3

please pm if interested, many thanks

post-12823-12628558727252_thumb.jpg

Edited by soulgirl85

The problem is you've already got this for sale on here at £175, how's the buyer going to feel if he buys it then sees your december 14th advert?

the buyer will feel completely satisfied that they have a great unplayed banging 60s record This is totally mint unplayed stock , not anything like the one i last sold! it plays sharper and cleaner , and is flawless! hence being a little bit more expensive , + thats the reason why i put open to decent offers! hope that answers your quiery:shades:

Edited by soulgirl85

the buyer will feel completely satisfied that they have a great unplayed banging 60s record This is totally mint unplayed stock , not anything like the one i last sold! it plays sharper and cleaner , and is flawless! hence being a little bit more expensive , + thats the reason why i put open to decent offers! hope that answers your quiery:shades:

Yes it does, didn't realise they were two different copies - sorry.

Yes it does, didn't realise they were two different copies - sorry.

nothing to be sorry about mate ; ) curiosity never hurt anyone! the last one was basically based on condition , and that i needed the cash pretty sharpish! hence why i put it a lot lot lower than book price , this one is just immaculate , still 115 quid lower than what manship has it! a bargain for such a great record imo

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.