• Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Geordie soul

GONNA BE A GOOD'UN HARRY...

WE GOT A GOOD LINE UP, A BIT OF EVERY THING FOR EVERYONE MATE..

IF YOU AINT BEEN TO EASINGTON, ITS WORTH GOING JUST FOR THE VENUE, RAISED BAR AT THE BACK, MASSIVE STAGE AT THE FRONT,

& ONE OF THE BIGGEST & BEST PINE SPRUNG, DANCE FLOORS IN THE COUNTRY...

A PROPER NORTHERN SOUL VENUEhttps://easingtonsoul.webs.com/

We will be there next saturday night we are coming from chester-le-street, We have not been b4 but really looking foward to it Should be a great night cheers KTF

Edited by Geordie soul

We will be there next saturday night we are coming from chester-le-street, We have not been b4 but really looking foward to it Should be a great night cheers KTF

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU'S THERE.. ALWAYS GREAT TO GET WELFARE VIRGINSwicked.gif THRO' THE DOOR...

LET US KNOW ON THE DOOR WHO YOU ARE SO WE KNOW..

ALL THE BEST BOB...

just got up after nightshift, listening ( very loud ) to a downloaded cd of odds and ends and came accross, this great track,

,,,,,the electrifying cashmeres ,,,,what does it take,,, i know its a cover but what a voice and sax

roll on sat

Hoping it goes really well for you guy's and i'm sorry that i can't be there, got a feeling it's going to be a packer of a night.

Good Luck

Wally F hatsoff2.gif

Cheers wally, don`t work too hard, bobs been and sorted out the sound out, just a few finishing touches to be done in the morning and where there, your right by the response weve had looks like the rafters of this brilliant venue will be rattling againthumbsup.gif

Cheers wally, don`t work too hard, bobs been and sorted out the sound out, just a few finishing touches to be done in the morning and where there, your right by the response weve had looks like the rafters of this brilliant venue will be rattling againthumbsup.gif

just sorted screen & projector for stage nice to show some old footage see you at 9.30

just got up after nightshift, listening ( very loud ) to a downloaded cd of odds and ends and came accross, this great track,

,,,,,the electrifying cashmeres ,,,,what does it take,,, i know its a cover but what a voice and sax

roll on sat

looking forward to meeting you should be on door early see you saturday

Source Advert