Does Any One Play It Or Hear It Out And About ?

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

blanche carter..halos are for angels.. have not heard it played out and about for a few years. anybody heard it lately,and what do you think hit or miss ??

Fortunately I've managed to avoid it these last few years thumbsup.gif ........ so the record is a miss but avoiding it is a hit laugh.gif

dave

Social source share

blanche carter..halos are for angels.. have not heard it played out and about for a few years. anybody heard it lately,and what do you think hit or miss ??

Have heard it played a couple of times , think it was by Ian Gee at Kingsway, Great to hear again and thankfully not been overplayed to death like many of the records nowadays. End of Our Love Nancy Wilson, If you Loved Me Peggy March, Can You Imagine That Norma Jenkins , the list goes on. These records are our memories and should be played as they were big on the NS Scene in the mid seventies.

Social source share

Personally, i'd rather hear this than some of the dross that is passed off as soul these dayswhistling.gif

Edited by Phil_H
Social source share

Have heard it played a couple of times , think it was by Ian Gee at Kingsway, Great to hear again and thankfully not been overplayed to death like many of the records nowadays. End of Our Love Nancy Wilson, If you Loved Me Peggy March, Can You Imagine That Norma Jenkins , the list goes on. These records are our memories and should be played as they were big on the NS Scene in the mid seventies.

I know for a fact some "so called souliestumbleweed3.gif " on the scene now was not active in the mid seventiesthumbsup.gif so they wouldnt have heared it.

Social source share

I know for a fact some "so called soulies:tumbleweed3: " on the scene now was not active in the mid seventiesthumbsup.gif so they wouldnt have heared it.

good point, theres many a tune some of us are sick and tired off, and a lot of younger "soulies" havnt even heard em, ave you ever been to a soul night and seen the dance floor reaction to some of the way over played oldies , youve heard a million times,,, by the reaction you,d think it was a recently discovered monster , think its a time and place thing, even so i still like to hear em, another was paula parfitt, massive at the time,

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert