• Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest soul elite

Good evening Mike...love the vid...thumbsup.gif

Not long to go M8...looking forward to catching up with you again...hope all is well...

Alfie

what an awesome track and good looking venue, we'll definitely be there now! thumbsup.gif

Guest soul elite

Not long to go M8...looking forward to catching up with you again...hope all is well...

Alfie

Keep coming back to this thread just to hear that fantastic track, hope you play it on the day??:hatsoff2::hatsoff2:

Guest SQUARES

:hatsoff2: hi aifie i will be coing done to your do in sep whit somm vinyl this time will be at lyndurs w m c on the 10 of sep doing a 40s/50s night hop to see you ther from alan dee kettering .look forward to hello :yes:

Talc is not a problem...as long as it is in moderation...shades

looking forward to you coming down...make sure you say hello...:yes:

Alfie

hatsoff2.gif hi aifie i will be coing done to your do in sep whit somm vinyl this time will be at lyndurs w m c on the 10 of sep doing a 40s/50s night hop to see you ther from alan dee kettering .look forward to hello yes.gif

Hi Alan hope all is well....

would be god to see you...how is sunny kettering...was only talking to lasher the other day...the rest of the kettering crowd will be makeing the journey down to the all-dayer as well...thumbsup.gif

7 weeks and counting...yes.gif

alfie

Good afternoon Mike...hope your haveing a top weekend...thumbsup.gif

Only 10 weeks to go so i'd best post some hotel info up...

Holiday Inn...

Herbert walker Avenue

Southampton

SO15 1HJ

about a 5-10 min drive away...

Express By Holiday Inn

Adanac Park

Redbridge Lane

Nursling

Southampton

SO16 0YP

Tel...0871 423 4931

£59 A Double Room

about 3-5 mins away in a car

The Brimar Guest House

10-14 High Street

Totton

Southampton

SO14 9MN

Tel...02380 862950

about 5-10 min walk away fronm the venue

Premier Inn

Romsy road

Nursling

Southampton

SO16 0XJ

£29.00 a night if book in advance

about 5-10 mins away

Etap Hotel

Western Esplanade

3 West Quay Road

Southampton

SO15 1RA

£37 A Double Room

5-10 min drive away from the venue...the rooms are quite small in here though....

Hope the above helps...

will keep looking for cheaper rooms...

Have tried getting a deal with thease....but hotels being hotels they want confamation of how many ppl...

Gonna be a blinder of a day...bring it on...biggrin.gif

Also would like to say a big thanx to you all for helping to promote this event...

THANKYOU...

Alfie

Guest the major

Good afternoon Mike...hope your haveing a top weekend...thumbsup.gif

Holiday Inn...

Herbert walker Avenue

Southampton

SO15 1HJ

Express By Holiday Inn

Adanac Park

Redbridge Lane

Nursling

Southampton

SO16 0YP

Tel...0871 423 4931

£59 A Double Room

The Brimar Guest House

10-14 High Street

Totton

Southampton

SO14 9MN

Tel...02380 862950

Premier Inn

Romsy road

Nursling

Southampton

SO16 0XJ

about 5-10 mins away

Etap Hotel

Western Esplanade

3 West Quay Road

Southampton

SO15 1RA

£37 A Double Room

5-10 min drive away from the venue...the rooms are quite small in here though....

Hope the above helps...

Have tried getting a deal with thease....but hotels being hotels they want confamation of how many ppl...

Also would like to say a big thanx to you all for helping to promote this event...

THANKYOU...

Alfie

Cheers Alfie; have rearranged the saucepans for this one. Hope there's no dodgy burgers on offer......

Hi Alfie :hatsoff2: really enjoyed last years All Dayer and will try to get to this too if i can be bothered :laugh: seriously though will do our best to make it again but as we dont know hardly any of the djs and what they play will it be the same music policy as last year with a great mix of Rare, Underplayed, floor Fillers, Classics, 70/80s etc etc etc if you know what i mean Or are you aiming for a more Oldies/dance floor friendly day thumbsup.gif

love the venue and would make a cracking nighter venue as the dance floor is as good as any ive seen for a long time :yes:

atb

Bearsy

You know me don't ya ...:unsure::unsure:

Guest Dave Mortimore

We need the weather on side this year as there is gonnna be a BBQ....there's nothing worse than queing up in the rain waiting for a burger...lol...

Your have plenty of space this year Dave to strut your stuff...the dance floor is calling your name and make sure you go for it m8...

Beleive it or not this years All-dayer is coming to gether alot easier than last years...with the likes of the kelly's my partner in crime Chilli & last years co promotor Ruth(helping out on the side lines)...and a bunch of other fantastic soulful ppl the word has defo gone around the country....i've said it before and i'll say it again...a masive Thankyou to you all...

You never know Dave yours & Jan's wish may come true in the near future...watch this space...thumbsup.gif

Alfie

. That sounds very encouraging! You said that this years event has been easier and less demanding than the inaugeral event. So now that you're honing your promotional skills, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea for your events at this location to be on a more frequent basis. yes.gif

. I think we all know how very capable and sensible you are in the way that you organize and time your events.

. If it's feasible, it sounds like a good move to us. For you're bound to get the support and gratitude in taking on such a further venture.

. Looking forward to catching up with you soon, ........ Dave & Jan Mortimore

Edited by Dave Mortimore
Guest the major

Well i bloody hope not...lol

Will be good to see you...but i will be seeing you at your anniversary do in May...

Alfie

Excellent - Bunny will be joining Warren on the decks as our Guest DJs in May.

Spoke to my Ginger Ninja today - some poor BnB is going to have to put up with us and our partners at breakfast on the Monday....

Edited by the major

Excellent - Bunny will be joining Warren on the decks as our Guest DJs in May.

Spoke to my Ginger Ninja today - some poor BnB is going to have to put up with us and our partners at breakfast on the Monday....

Sorted...thumbsup.gif gonna be a top night me thinks at towerful of soul...thumbsup.gif looking forward to it...yes.gif

Was speaking to Dave earlia aswell...av'in a good old chin wag we was...top bloke...

Which b&b are you staying at??? i'll pre warn them...lol

Alfie

. That sounds very encouraging! You said that this years event has been easier and less demanding than the inaugeral event. So now that you're honing your promotional skills, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea for your events at this location to be on a more frequent basis. yes.gif

. I think we all know how very capable and sensible you are in the way that you organize and time your events.

. If it's feasible, it sounds like a good move to us. For you're bound to get the support and gratitude in taking on such a further venture.

. Looking forward to catching up with you soon, ........ Dave & Jan Mortimore

Hi Dave....Bring it on i say....yes.gif

Edited by alfie00soul
Guest BintofSoul

BintofSoul Sister's and JB are really looking forward to it Alfie, I had a great time last year. We'll see you guys at the Brighton All nighter in a few weeks.

Nicki XXX

Guest soul elite

MY god, that track makes me go all of a shiver every time i come on here and play it!

What is it please??

cheers

Katrina

MY god, that track makes me go all of a shiver every time i come on here and play it!

What is it please??

cheers

Katrina

hi Katrina

let's save it for the 'dayer' :lol:

i've also had someone who dj's down south enquire about it, and you know how it goes..... i wouldnt want to see it get hammered to death before i get chance to play it at southampton :thumbsup:

best regards,

mike thumbsup.gif

Guest soul elite

hi Katrina

let's save it for the 'dayer' wink.gif

i've also had someone who dj's down south enquire about it, and you know how it goes..... i wouldnt want to see it get hammered to death before i get chance to play it at southampton :thumbup:

best regards,

mike :yes:

Sorry, i promise you i have NO hidden agenda, just love the track and was curious, now i feel bad!

BintofSoul Sister's and JB are really looking forward to it Alfie, I had a great time last year. We'll see you guys at the Brighton All nighter in a few weeks.

Nicki XXX

Your not on your own i'm defo looking forward to it...yes.gif

See you in a couple of weeks at the All Nighter...thumbsup.gif

Alfie

Sorry, i promise you i have NO hidden agenda, just love the track and was curious, now i feel bad!

no, no, no - i didn't mean anything like hidden agendas - and def had no intientions of making you feel bad :no: sorry if it came across like that

its a great track and i thought a well known one, but it does seem to be getting a little attention since i put it in youtube clip - glad you like it.

i'll stick it on a cd, along with some other stuff for you - make sure you approach me on the day so i can give it to you - partly because you like it so much, but more as a way of apologising if my post sounded like....? however it sounded to you :thumbsup: just didnt want others down this way hammering it out because its getting a little attention, that was all :lol:

best regards,

mike

Guest soul elite

no, no, no - i didn't mean anything like hidden agendas - and def had no intientions of making you feel bad :D sorry if it came across like that

its a great track and i thought a well known one, but it does seem to be getting a little attention since i put it in youtube clip - glad you like it.

i'll stick it on a cd, along with some other stuff for you - make sure you approach me on the day so i can give it to you - partly because you like it so much, but more as a way of apologising if my post sounded like....? however it sounded to you :thumbsup: just didnt want others down this way hammering it out because its getting a little attention, that was all :ohmy:

best regards,

mike

Thankyou very much, that's really cheered me up!!

Katrina x

Guest GingerDave

Good afternoon Mike...hope your haveing a top weekend...:thumbsup:

Holiday Inn...

Herbert walker Avenue

Southampton

SO15 1HJ

Express By Holiday Inn

Adanac Park

Redbridge Lane

Nursling

Southampton

SO16 0YP

Tel...0871 423 4931

£59 A Double Room

The Brimar Guest House

10-14 High Street

Totton

Southampton

SO14 9MN

Tel...02380 862950

Premier Inn

Romsy road

Nursling

Southampton

SO16 0XJ

about 5-10 mins away

Etap Hotel

Western Esplanade

3 West Quay Road

Southampton

SO15 1RA

£37 A Double Room

Hope the above helps...

THANKYOU...

Alfie Room booked lets have a party bring it on :lol:

not long now soulies...lotsa interest in this one....its gonna be a blast....

only 30 odd days..a few hours a few minutes and thirty seconds to go

theres a whole lotts soul down south and im loving it

see you all there

moldie

Hope this is a fantastic day, last year was one of the best attended & musically inspiring events that have taken place in recent years, travellers from Manchester, Sheffield & all over really, I know Dolly will do the biz this year & was talk at Lifeline from other folks coming down.............not to be missed IMO. Unfortunately I'll be working away, so cant be with you guys.........have a good un !!!.

Best Russ

Hope this is a fantastic day, last year was one of the best attended & musically inspiring events that have taken place in recent years, travellers from Manchester, Sheffield & all over really, I know Dolly will do the biz this year & was talk at Lifeline from other folks coming down.............not to be missed IMO. Unfortunately I'll be working away, so cant be with you guys.........have a good un !!!.

Best Russ

You're right there Russ.Was a fantastic day last year.Top venue and very well attended.Shame you wont be there but am sure you'll look forward to reading about the day and what was played.

Best Russ

Hi Russ...hope all is well...

Your not wrong...last years was tops...it's defo looking like to be another Fantastic day on the sunny south coast this year...thanx for the post and top words about last & this years event...

catch up with you at the Brighton All-nighter this sunday...

Alfie...thumbsup.gif

Bonjour Alfredo,

How are you mon ami?Not long now to go for the next alldayer down here on the sunny south coast.

Think its going to be a packer.Had fair bit of interest at the last Uni do.Catch up soon.

Hi Dave....thumbsup.gif

4 weeks to go m8...and i can't wait...:smile:

Alot of ppl are looking forward to it...just got off the phone to someone from eastbourne saying a good crowd will be makeing the trip along the south coast on the day...

just putting the finishing touches together for the day...will be putting the dj times up in a couple of weeks for you all to have a look...catch up with you soon...:yes:

Alfie...

Guest Bearsy

now, there's a fine oxymoron is ever there was one biggrin.gif

never really been a lover of OXO Dave but moron ive been called a few times laugh.gif what does it mean huh.gif

Guest the major

its a saying or words that contradict each other - like 'Plastic Wood'...

Or military intelligence..........lamsey.gif

Digs are booked; if the weather's good it's only a vespa ride away

Source Advert