Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest jimmysoulful

Frances faye on 45 is pretty hard -sold one a month ago for £150

Lp is easy enough to pick up on US and abit harder on UK stateside

i know i was late ....frusty2.gif

Social source share

Guest posstot

Ithink there is a Uk stateside lp on Ebay at the moment - Next best option after the 45

I have a daddy rollin' stonme spare that ain't in great nic. However if memory serves it plays well enough. I'll dig it out in the morning and let you know.

You can have it for a pint and postage.

Mikethumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest jimmysoulful

I have a daddy rollin' stonme spare that ain't in great nic. However if memory serves it plays well enough. I'll dig it out in the morning and let you know.

You can have it for a pint and postage.

Mikethumbsup.gif

thanks please let me knowbeer.gif

Social source share

post-17800-12657221682906_thumb.jpg

Hi There, just god in and found your alert message thing, not really top notch on this sites workings yet,

regarding the joe simon track, after playing it this weekend I have deceided to keep it as part of my collection,

sorry about that but i had forgotten how good it was, needs more plays, hope you manage to get one sorted, again, sorry.

Tony.

post-17800-12657221682906_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest jimmysoulful

Hi There, just god in and found your alert message thing, not really top notch on this sites workings yet,

regarding the joe simon track, after playing it this weekend I have deceided to keep it as part of my collection,

sorry about that but i had forgotten how good it was, needs more plays, hope you manage to get one sorted, again, sorry.

Tony.

fair enough ! i know its' good!!

Social source share

Source Advert