Magicians - Love , Lets Try It Again - Villa

Soulgirl85

Selling my copy of this pounding 45 , recently sold my spare of this mega rare stomper on here which was up for auction!

this one open to good offers.....

MAGICIANS - LOVE , LETS TRY IT AGAIN - VILLA

Mint stock copy

https://www.soul-sour...ts-try-it-again

many thanks

Edited by soulgirl85
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

its because i had a very decent offer! plus the guy that wanted it is a top bloke & was very persuasive!! he also had a record i wanted so he offered me cash plus a record , it was a deal i couldnt refuse for a record i have spare , this is my play box copy! havent even played it out yet , & it is an auction because it will go to the person that bidds the highest , i think that makes it an auction ??

Edited by soulgirl85
Social source share

its because i had a very decent offer! plus the guy that wanted it is a top bloke & had very good persuading skills , he also had a record i wanted so he offered me cash plus a record , it was a deal i couldnt refuse for a record i have spare , this is my play box copy! havent even played it out yet , & it is an auction because it will go to the person that bidds the highest , i think that makes it an auction ??

Sorry but I don't agree.

If I had two copies of a record that I had put up for auction on here, I would have sold my copy and left the other one to run.

You and I obviously have very different ideas as to what an auction is.

And anyway who is to say you won't do the same again if you get a very decent offer and they happen to have a record that you want?

Nothing wrong with it I suppose but maybe you should make it clear that your auctions are different to everyone else's.

Good luck to you.

Social source share

Sorry but I don't agree.

If I had two copies of a record that I had put up for auction on here, I would have sold my copy and left the other one to run.

And anyway who is to say you won't do the same again if you get a very decent offer and they happen to have a record that you want?

Nothing wrong with it I suppose but maybe you should make it clear that your auctions are different to everyone else's.

Good luck to you.

Spot on ! good.gif

Social source share

Sorry but I don't agree.

Good luck to you.

i dont see your gripe mate , if you want the 45 you make me an offer! if you dont want the 45 then why are you bothered ? you either bid or you dont , very easy! i can end the auction when i like as i own the tune! i just did the same as anyone else would if they had the same offer as i had!i kind of see your point but im sure if there were people that didnt quite get the chance to see the auction or get a bid in then im sure they will get the chance this time round ; )

Edited by soulgirl85
Social source share

i dont see your gripe mate , if you want the 45 you make me an offer! if you dont want the 45 then why are you bothered ? you either bid or you dont , very easy! i can end the auction at any given time as im the owner of the tune , the same as anyone else would if they had the same offer as i had!

If I had bid for a record and the auction was closed early without warning I would have been a bit pissed. Who wouldn't?

I would not have done what you did though. Like I said, I would have sold my copy and let the other run.

And anyway, I already have the 45 mate, not that it makes the least bit of difference.

You can do what you want, like you say it is your tune.

That said, it might be nice to let people know what your rules are and that they are likely to change at whim.

Social source share

If I had bid for a record and the auction was closed early without warning I would have been a bit pissed. Who wouldn't?

I would not have done what you did though. Like I said, I would have sold my copy and let the other run.

And anyway, I already have the 45 mate, not that it makes the least bit of difference.

You can do what you want, like you say it is your tune.

That said, it might be nice to let people know what your rules are and that they are likely to change at whim.

Must admit Joan ...i saw the original post and was gobsmacked it ended so early.

I often put records up for highest offer and clearly state if i get the right offer i'll end it ....but not if i put a end date on it.

Supposing someone really wanted it and ,given the end date,decided to sell off some of his/her treasured 45's to put in a final bid ,then found out it had already sold before they had the chance to put a bid onangry.gifohmy.gif

Correct wording is all it takes....it's either an auction or it's up for a decent offeryes.gif

Social source share

Must admit Joan ...i saw the original post and was gobsmacked it ended so early.

I often put records up for highest offer and clearly state if i get the right offer i'll end it ....but not if i put a end date on it.

Supposing someone really wanted it and ,given the end date,decided to sell off some of his/her treasured 45's to put in a final bid ,then found out it had already sold before they had the chance to put a bid onangry.gifohmy.gif

Correct wording is all it takes....it's either an auction or it's up for a decent offeryes.gif

good point , i stand corrected! it is more up for offers than auction .............

Social source share