Betty Fikes

Guest Stamford Scooter

Guest Stamford Scooter

Hi Iv'e been off the scene for a while now and I've Just found an old pile of 45'S in the wardrobe, can anyone tell me if Betty Fikes "prove it to me" on southbound was booted ?if not how much is it worth, also does anyone know what Eddie Kendricks "date with the rain" go's for ? and finaly Nat T Jones "moving forward" all great records but I am stumped on the prices. I know someone will come back within 10mins as I am constantly amazed by the knowledge some of you have.

cheers

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stamford Scooter

regards the eddie kendricks,depending on condition id say bout £40 ish for a clean one,great tune

jason

Thanks Jason, I like the b side better. While I have your attention I put a record on e-bay today Val & the v's "take my love" on CBS uk promo. I know I have heard it before and it has a bid already do you or anyone else know it ? like I say I'm behind the times and am selling a few sounds these days .

Social source share

Thanks Jason, I like the b side better. While I have your attention I put a record on e-bay today Val & the v's "take my love" on CBS uk promo. I know I have heard it before and it has a bid already do you or anyone else know it ? like I say I'm behind the times and am selling a few sounds these days .

cant help u there bud,sorry, im a man with limited knowledge compared to most on here, pete smith is the uk expert, send him a pm and ask him bud

jason

Social source share

Guest Stamford Scooter

Betty Fikes, two great sides. Easily £700 upward for a real 'un like this

https://www.sirshambl...etty_fikes.html

Oh well looks like I still have to go to work tomorrow,thanks for the help ,a good find though I will stick it on ebay and see if someone will pay stupid money for it, as is the trend for anything "Northern soul" related these days

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

I've probably missed them but I ain't seen a boot of it on Ebay so not sure what a boot would go for. Seen some boots of other stuff go for relatively stupid money so you might be surprised.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert