Derby Engineers Club Friday 21St May

Friday 21st May at the Derby Engineers Club. Quality Northen Soul, great venue 250+

Kev, Mark & Chris spinning the tunes with guest for the first night Dave Evison amd Spiv

A night of Quality Northern Soul from guys with years of Northern history.

Check out events for details etc

Hope to see you there.

Chris

PS: This is a monthly event on the 3rd Friday starting in May. Not to be confused with the special night organised for 19th June to raise funds for the Lewis Might fund which is a `one off` and follows our June night.

Edited by Sharoncoops
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Friday 21st May at the Derby Engineers Club. Quality Northen Soul, great venue 250+

Kev, Mark & Chris spinning the tunes with guest for the first night Dave Evison amd Spiv

A night of Quality Northern Soul from guys with years of Northern history.

Check out events for details etc

Hope to see you there.

Chris

PS: This is a monthly event on the 3rd Friday starting in May. Not to be confused with the special night organised for 19th June to raise funds for the Lewis Might fund which is a `one off` and follows our June night.

Looking forward to this in June cause Chris and I are away at Wentworth for the first one, so will be there in June. Good luck to Kev & Mark for the 21st: Its gonna be a big thing!!

Sharon

Edited by Sharoncoops

Looking forward to this in June cause Chris and i are away for Wentworth for the first, so will be there in June. Good luck to Kev & Mark for the 21st, gonna be a big thing.

Sharon

Hi Sharon, really looking forward to this one, and with Kev, Chris and Mark as resident dj's we know the music will be good for sure. Enjoy the golf!, and we will see you there in June. T an P.

Hi Sharon, really looking forward to this one, and with Kev, Chris and Mark as resident dj's we know the music will be good for sure. Enjoy the golf!, and we will see you there in June. T an P.

Yep Poppy

Chris will enjoy the golf, don't know about me though. Yes he can't wait for June, been a long time since he felt this upbeat about a soul nite.

see you soon.

Yep Poppy

Chris will enjoy the golf, don't know about me though. Yes he can't wait for June, been a long time since he felt this upbeat about a soul nite.

see you soon.

Yep Im up for it alright, good club this with plenty of scope. should be a good night with some craking music

Chris

Edited by Sharoncoops

Only 7 days to and I am really looking forward to getting behind the decks again and playing a few tunes.

Should be a cracking night with guest DJ's like Dave Evison and Spiv, look forward to seeing old friends and new ones.

I can guarantee a warm welcome to all.

Kev

Good venue and the beers cheap too.

Only 7 days to and I am really looking forward to getting behind the decks again and playing a few tunes.

Should be a cracking night with guest DJ's like Dave Evison and Spiv, look forward to seeing old friends and new ones.

I can guarantee a warm welcome to all.

Kev

Good venue and the beers cheap too.

Kev

The nearer it gets the more im thinking about popping back up the motorway for the night,

never know might just show up, if the golfs crap that is lol

Edited by Sharoncoops

Just to confirm what Kev said earlier this place has great potential. :huh:

Large wooden dancefloor in a nice warm friendly room with plenty of space. :D Good quality sound system. :yes: Large free car park. :D

Cheap Beer :yes: Quality guest DJ's :yes:

So all in all you could say that we are all really excited about this brand new venue. Roll on Friday :no:

Mark

Guest Rhonda

Seems to have been ages since this was first announced but it's almost here and I'm very looking forward to it. I have seen this venue and it is really good.

I do think this is going to be a really good new event thumbsup.gif

Rhon x

Seems to have been ages since this was first announced but it's almost here and I'm very looking forward to it. I have seen this venue and it is really good.

I do think this is going to be a really good new event thumbsup.gif

Rhon x

Yes it does seem like ages from when we first started things off for this new venue but tonights the night!!!

Opening night and a little nervy but Mark and myself are really looking forward to it.

See you all there.

Kev

Source Advert