Sonic Soul 29Th May

I am gutted I can not be at this months eventangry.gif Looking at the top line up with Mick H and Steve Jay (not to mention the others) it is sure to be a banging night. Still got some nice new tunes to bring with me in Juneyes.gif If you have not been to this venue give it a go. Great sprung wooden dance floor. The atmosphere is just perfect for a soul night. Remember it is a bring your own booze venue, with hot and soft drinks available. Just bring those dancing shoes as well as your tins. Tom will see everyone has a night to rememberwink.gif Pat Wallace

Edited by Pat Wallace
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Northern PhanTom

I am gutted I can not be at this months eventangry.gif Looking at the top line up with Mick H and Steve Jay (not to mention the others) it is sure to be a banging night. Still got some nice new tunes to bring with me in Juneyes.gif If you have not been to this venue give it a go. Great sprung wooden dance floor. The atmosphere is just perfect for a soul night. Remember it is a bring your own booze venue, with hot and soft drinks available. Just bring those dancing shoes as well as your tins. Tom will see everyone has a night to rememberwink.gif Pat Wallace

Pat, you're not skiving off on holiday again, are you? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yes, we are in for a formidable night of "Across the Board" soul music, wicked.gif

Saturday 29th of May at "Sonic Soul" The Town Hall, Lutterworth, LE17 4AT.

With five quality DJ's all playing original vinyl. thumbsup.gif

RALPH FORSTER (Coventry/Nuneaton Coop) - Playing his usual mix of 60s/70s underplayed tracks.

MARKY MOLE (Leicester/Soul Assassins) - Mixture of 60's rare, a few oldies mixed in with a sprinkling of R&B.

STEVE JAY (Spalding/ITS) - 60's X/Over, 70's with a splash of Modern.

MATT BATES (Leicester/Sonic Soul) - Full on "Across the Board" sounds.

MICK "H" (Nottingham/Lifeline) - Top Niter Sounds.

Not to be missed!!! no.gif

Tom wave.gif

*****BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE*****

Hot/Soft Drinks Available

£5 On The Door

Pat, you're not skiving off on holiday again, are you? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, we are in for a formidable night of "Across the Board" soul music, :wicked:

Saturday 29th of May at "Sonic Soul" The Town Hall, Lutterworth, LE17 4AT.

With five quality DJ's all playing original vinyl. thumbsup.gif

RALPH FORSTER (Coventry/Nuneaton Coop) - Playing his usual mix of 60s/70s underplayed tracks.

MARKY MOLE (Leicester/Soul Assassins) - Mixture of 60's rare, a few oldies mixed in with a sprinkling of R&B.

STEVE JAY (Spalding/ITS) - 60's X/Over, 70's with a splash of Modern.

MATT BATES (Leicester/Sonic Soul) - Full on "Across the Board" sounds.

MICK "H" (Nottingham/Lifeline) - Top Niter Sounds.

Not to be missed!!! :no:

Tom :wave:

*****BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE*****

Hot/Soft Drinks Available

£5 On The Door

HI YOUNG TOM, WOW WHAT A GREAT LINE-UP!!

AS YOU KNOW I CAN'T MAKE IT!! BUT I'M SURE YOU'LL

HAVE A GOOD UN!! AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT

SKIVING GIT PAT!!

MAX........

Guest Northern PhanTom

Hi Tom

Look forward to Sonic hedgehog this sat,keep a cold can aside for me mate

till sat

B Good

Don't worry Mick, they are in the fridge already. laugh.gif

See you Saturday wave.gif

Tom wink.gif

Guest steve jay

Looking forward to returning to sonic soul this saturday to spin a few tunes , I know that a few planning to make the trip over so looking set for a good one :yes:

see ya there

Steve

Guest Northern PhanTom

********** NEWSFLASH **********

Unfortunately Marky Mole has had to pull out of this month's Sonic Soul due to ill health, :sad:

We all wish you a speedy recovery Mark and hope to see you later in the year. :wink:

At short notice I would like to thank Steve Phillis for stepping in to help out. thumbsup.gif

Revised line up is as follows.

Ralph Forster...8 - 9

Steve Phillis.... 9 - 10

Mick "H"......10 - 11

Steve "Jay"....11 - 12

Matt Bates......12 - 1

This is going to be a night of quality "Soul Music" :yes:

Tom. :wink:

Real sorry I am not going to be there. Still just got off the golf course, got a San Migel in my hand and got the granson tugging at my shirt to go for a swim!

What a night to miss, with such a big line up as well. I will have to book my holiday with better planning next time.

Pat

Guest Northern PhanTom

Real sorry I am not going to be there. Still just got off the golf course, got a San Migel in my hand and got the granson tugging at my shirt to go for a swim!

What a night to miss, with such a big line up as well. I will have to book my holiday with better planning next time.

Pat

Hi Pat, wave.gif

Good to hear your holiday is going well. beer.gif

Sure you will be well rested and fired up for June. shades.gif

At least this month Ralph won't have to worry about you peeping over his shoulder to see what underplayed "Jems" he has brought with him, or snatching a crafty spot whilst he is out for a smoke. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Atb

Tom wink.gif

Guest Northern PhanTom

Looking forward to returning to sonic soul this saturday to spin a few tunes , I know that a few planning to make the trip over so looking set for a good one :yes:

see ya there

Steve

Hi Steve, :wave:

Looking forward to hear you play some quality tunes. :smile:

Also I imagine "Lutterworth Tourist Board" will be rubbing their hands, as last time you and the crew came over, think Tourism income rose by about 1,000%. :beer:

Also the week after it was reported that "Lynx" had been spotted in the town!

Think it should have read "Lincs". :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

See you Saturday

Tom :wink:

Guest Northern PhanTom

Really looking forward to our first visit to Sonic Soul ..see you Saturday ...Eddie

Hi Eddie, wave.gif

Be good to see the "Banbury Tour Bus" pull into "Lutterworth Market Square" wicked.gif

See you Saturday, thumbsup.gif

Tom. wink.gif

Tom will do my best to pop down mate......May not be able to stay late through, ..as other things on, on the sunday....ohmy.gif ....if its a warm nite, better make sure the bar put some ice out, for popping in the drinks..rolleyes.gif ......cu soon etheir way......glad its the one floor......good mix......ha

Guest Northern PhanTom

Tom will do my best to pop down mate......May not be able to stay late through, ..as other things on, on the sunday....ohmy.gif ....if its a warm nite, better make sure the bar put some ice out, for popping in the drinks..rolleyes.gif ......cu soon etheir way......glad its the one floor......good mix......ha

Hi Martyn, wave.gif

Will have some ice on stand by and not just for the drinks, beer.gif

As ordered for my bad foot. ohmy.gif

"I"ce

"C"ompression

"E"levation

Think I will be riding the "Elevator" laugh.gif

See you soon thumbsup.gif

Tom wink.gif

martyn you got no excuse mate...on your doorstep !!yes.gif bring your talc man wink.gif

tom looking forward to it mate ,should be a crackerbiggrin.gif

matt

Guest Northern PhanTom

martyn you got no excuse mate...on your doorstep !!yes.gif bring your talc man wink.gif

tom looking forward to it mate ,should be a crackerbiggrin.gif

matt

Hi Matt, wave.gif

See you've had some "Top Reviews" over the last few weeks, yes.gif

With you doing the last spot, think we will be banging from "Start" to "Finish" wicked.gif

See you tomorrow. thumbsup.gif

Tom wink.gif

Guest Northern PhanTom

Last shout for "Sonic Soul" before I head out to load up the car.

A reminder to anyone who has not been before,

This is a, "Bring your own alcohol" venue.

Recommend either bring your own in a cool bag, or call in at the off licence over the road from venue.

Free parking, rear of Chip shop, adjacent to "The Town Hall".

Plenty of take away's in the town for food ,

Chill out room with tables and chairs & space for record/clothing sales.

Hot/Soft drinks available.

More info contact me: 07949156800

Tom :wink:

Source Advert