Mansfield Modern Soul Sessions 3

AT THE SHERWOOD INN - MANSFIELD WOODHOUSE NOTTS NG19 9EU

another top night of modern soul ,jazzy vibes,soulful house.

Djs Phil Kingswood,Barry Cooper & Guests Djs From Starpoint Radio -DAVE HULMES & Newarks Boundary Radio "infiniti" Soul Man -ANDY JACKSON.

Friday July 23rd From 8.30pm till 2am Admission £4

Fancy staying over small amount of rooms available

info Phil 01623 461013

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Phil your on the ball getting this out early, if anything like the last one its going to be another great night, so looking forward to this.

Barry

Hi Phil your on the ball getting this out early, if anything like the last one its going to be another great night, so looking forward to this.

Barry

Hi Barry yes hoping to top the last one we did flyers ready next week post your some over when i get them.

Spoke to Andy Jackson & Dave Hulmes there both up for it.

Modern Soul Back In MANSFIELD.

Phil K.

Chalk me up for this one Phil, You've only had 2 so far but they both rank in my top 5 nights of the year, with the last one really challenging for top spot.

I really like this night thumbsup.gif

John

John

Thanks for your kind quotes yes it is shaping up to be a good night of Quality Modern & Upfront Soul Music.

Hope to see you there.

Phil.

Tough act to follow on the previous one but I'm sure we will be able to keep the dance floor busy.

Nice one for being off the mark early on this one Phil, see you at Long Eaton.

This One Will Be As Good As The Previous Ones With A GOOD mix of Tunes From All Genras Of Modern Soul.

Should Be A Good Night Again Plenty Of Flyers Going Out.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

This One Will Be As Good As The Previous Ones With A GOOD mix of Tunes From All Genras Of Modern Soul.

Should Be A Good Night Again Plenty Of Flyers Going Out.

Phil

Dont Forget Any one Travelling And Fancies Stopping Over There are A Few Rooms At The Inn At A Cheapo Price.

Ring Alan For Details 01623 408952 0r 077927 87002.

Inn Is Next To A Golf Course Is You Fancy A Round Or Two.

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets See Another Top Night Of Modern & Soulful Grooves Down At The SHERWOOD INN At Mansfield Woodhouse Notts.

Easy To Find Venue On Main Road Out Of Mansfield Towards Warsop/Worksop A60.

Seems ages Since Last One Give Us Your Support To Keep MODERN MUSIC alive In The East Midlands.

More Guests For Dates To Be Added Later In Year.

Phil

Lets See Another Top Night Of Modern & Soulful Grooves Down At The SHERWOOD INN At Mansfield Woodhouse Notts.

Easy To Find Venue On Main Road Out Of Mansfield Towards Warsop/Worksop A60.

Seems ages Since Last One Give Us Your Support To Keep MODERN MUSIC alive In The East Midlands.

More Guests For Dates To Be Added Later In Year.

Phil

Hi Phil, gearing up for this now, got some new tunes to play out, if those who say they are coming do turn out, then we are in for another great night.

Barry

Hi Phil, gearing up for this now, got some new tunes to play out, if those who say they are coming do turn out, then we are in for another great night.

Barry

Barry think we are in for a good night again plenty of talk about it already.

Couple of more weeks to promote it hopefully few more local folk will come to this one.

Phil

Not long now Phil - Like Barry gots lots of crackers lined up for this one. Maybe you should come on the show the Monday before to talk about the gig. How about I book you in for the 19th July mate. Barry you could come on and make it a double header if you want?

I could have a night off!

Not long now Phil - Like Barry gots lots of crackers lined up for this one. Maybe you should come on the show the Monday before to talk about the gig. How about I book you in for the 19th July mate. Barry you could come on and make it a double header if you want?

I could have a night off!

Hi Andy Will Get In Touch with You See If Can Make Show On That Night,

Thanks For the Offer.

Phil K.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks For the Offer.

Phil K.

One Week to Go B4 Modern Soul Sessions Hits Mansfield Again, Top Tunes All nite Long.

Mark (fish) Coddington Will Be There With His Record Stall So Take Some Extra Cash Just Incase You Fancy Buying a Few tunes.

Will get a few Fans In Rooms Just In Case Its another Hot Night See You All there.

Phil k.

Thanks For the Offer.

Phil K.

Hi Phil

Let me know if you can make it to Newark for Andy Jackson's Radio Show this Monday night, looking forward to Friday night seems ages since the last one.

Barry

Yes Fans At The ready For Room and I Am Looking At Other Bigger Rooms For The Future See You All There.

Phil k.

Well should be a bit cooler now Phil, tunes sorted, anyone up for a great night of modern soul we'll see you later

Barry

Well should be a bit cooler now Phil, tunes sorted, anyone up for a great night of modern soul we'll see you later

Barry

Just to say thanks to everyone who turned up on friday for a great night of soul.

A big thank you to all Djs Barry,Andy & Dave Hulmes next date t.b.c. possible SEPT look out for flyers etc.

Phil K.

Source Advert