Commodores - Don't You Be Worried

Dean

I think it ws Adam who played Commodores a few month ago at Rugby nighter freestyle room (Move On v Attic). Struck a chord with me so was asking Adam about it, he had a very used spare issue that played fine that he let me have for a very good price. Picked up a white demo off ebay cheap, then came across this French pic sleeve issue on Rare Earth.

Thought it worth sharing, as if you're into somewhat funkier, and frantic, sound, this is a good one to pick up. Been enjoying playing at home. But also a fine example of the somewhat wierd and wonderful art of French pic sleeves. The image has no particular specific link to the song as far as I can discern.

post-5677-093684800 1279289347_thumb.jpg

post-5677-054816900 1279289433_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dean
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't tell em all, everyone will start to play it and I'll have to take it out the playbox :hatsoff2:.

It was me who played it at Rugby, been playing it for best part of the year and I've been amazed at how few people know it, one that slipped through the net I suppose along with so many other forgotten records. I love it, and so do the dancers as it never fails to get people onto the dancefloor :thumbsup:.

'Don't you be worried, don't you let it get you down...get up and put your hands together, stomp your feet to the floor and to the music...c'mon!' fecking brilliant :thumbsup:

Social source share

I have one for sale on sales forum form a few weeks ago if anyone intrested

If you pay me commission MAK, then I'll pay Soul45er his!

It's well worth a listen if anyone interested, really enjoyed it in my kitchen.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert