Walls Of Heartache Walthamstow, Saturday 31St July

Walls of Heartache is back after a break in June for more simple Northern Soul and Motown, aimed solely at people enjoying themselves.

An intimate, friendly little venue that is always fun.

Joining residents Dave and Richard behind the decks is guest DJ Andy Kempster, making the long journey down.

As always, we are at The Cavern, 524 Forest Road, Walthamstow E17 - £5.00 on the door, £4.00 members, 9.00pm to 2.00am.

Hope to see of you there.

Dave

• Replies 9
  • Views 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Walls of Heartache is back after a break in June for more simple Northern Soul and Motown, aimed solely at people enjoying themselves.

An intimate, friendly little venue that is always fun.

Joining residents Dave and Richard behind the decks is guest DJ Andy Kempster, making the long journey down.

As always, we are at The Cavern, 524 Forest Road, Walthamstow E17 - £5.00 on the door, £4.00 members, 9.00pm to 2.00am.

Hope to see of you there.

Dave

I should be over for this Dave for my customary couple of hours before hightailing it back across the waters before the barriers go up, always a great friendly atmosphere, always enjoy Wallsa 'eartache :thumbsup:

all best

Dave

Edited by SHSDave

I should be over for this Dave for my customary couple of hours before hightailing it back across the waters before the barriers go up, always a great friendly atmosphere, always enjoy Wallsa 'eartache thumbsup.gif

all best

Dave

Be good to see you and catch up Dave

Guest Andy Kempster

Never mind Julie - have a good one!

Dave

lets hope for a busy one dave, i've packed up various bits and pieces all across the board oldies to upfront, there will be something for everyone

you sorted out times yet or is it a case of go with the flow?

lets hope for a busy one dave, i've packed up various bits and pieces all across the board oldies to upfront, there will be something for everyone

you sorted out times yet or is it a case of go with the flow?

Nice one mate - we usually go with the flow on the night, but would ask you to do an early and a late set - early one won't be before 10.30 or so and then fit a later one in when things have really got going - we normally end the night with a three records each and off between the DJ's which is always a laugh.

Cheers,

Dave

Guest Andy Kempster

Nice one mate - we usually go with the flow on the night, but would ask you to do an early and a late set - early one won't be before 10.30 or so and then fit a later one in when things have really got going - we normally end the night with a three records each and off between the DJ's which is always a laugh.

Cheers,

Dave

sounds good to me Dave, i shall look forward to it

Source Advert