• Replies 227
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Northern PhanTom

dont worry about tents claire..two pairs of yer kecks will house us all and we can eat in shifts

moldie

operation overlord will soon be in full swing

Memo to me ..

Lock Knicker drawer .. You obviously peeped !! ..

Claire xxx

Best do a stock check Claire !! :thumbsup:

There will be toe check on admission laugh.gif

oh Sh*t ohmy.gif I think Moldie may be sussed then :thumbsup:

its usually at this point i start taking the mick out of northerners but as i am visiting soon ..... nono.gifshhh.gif:yes:

Guest Northern PhanTom

I`M SAFE THEN :thumbsup: ACCORDING TO SOME I`M A 5 FINGERED DINGLE laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Watch out, ohmy.gif if on arrival Barry tries to shake your hand then :yes:

Guest Northern PhanTom

oh Sh*t ohmy.gif I think Moldie may be sussed then :thumbsup:

its usually at this point i start taking the mick out of northerners but as i am visiting soon ..... nono.gifshhh.gif:yes:

Good job I ain't a norfanner then no.gifbiggrin.gif

Good job I ain't a norfanner then no.gifbiggrin.gif

ah hah!!!

is that why you be calling me an emmet then? is you a cornishman by any chance?

we do call em grockles where i do come from :thumbsup:

Guest Northern PhanTom

ah hah!!!

we do call em grockles where i do come from thumbsup.gif

No Mike, but did have a short spell down there. ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Hope I am fit enough for us to make Pilsley so Moldie can introduce me, to you and Julie thumbsup.gif

Regards Tom :thumbsup:

Can you bring me some yummy clotted cream then please??

& Julie I'm a chocoholic so yes please !!

Claire xxx

i'll do my best but Plymouth is a gert big City, not a country village with all the locals out milking cows and aggying :thumbsup:

dorset speak:

gert = great

aggy = to collect eggs

Guest newman

Shame I'm djing down here in Sussex that night otherwise I'd have come up with you Moldie... could have made a weekend of it & stayed over at mine.

I'm sure you and Julie wil have a good'un and be well looked after - those Derbyshire folks are top draw & love their Soul :unsure:

Shame I'm djing down here in Sussex that night otherwise I'd have come up with you Moldie... could have made a weekend of it & stayed over at mine.

I'm sure you and Julie wil have a good'un and be well looked after - those Derbyshire folks are top draw & love their Soul :unsure:

you are defo right graham..mind you sussex soul club will be keeping you busy..great lineup down there

regards moldie

I'm sure you and Julie wil have a good'un and be well looked after - those Derbyshire folks are top draw & love their Soul :D

laugh.gif:lol: no Bias there then Graham :g::unsure:

Claire don't you worry about putting me up our lass - if I make it up to Pilsley I'll take meself as I like to be in charge wink.gif Inviting as your lap may be Moldie, NOT! Lol.

I notice Molly's DJing next time and he's much better looking than Moldie, so I'm undecided as yet :unsure: I do like to be able to face the stage when I'm dancing...

Claire don't you worry about putting me up our lass - if I make it up to Pilsley I'll take meself as I like to be in charge wink.gif Inviting as your lap may be Moldie, NOT! Lol.

I notice Molly's DJing next time and he's much better looking than Moldie, so I'm undecided as yet :unsure: I do like to be able to face the stage when I'm dancing...

everybody is better looking than me theresa...thanks for your nice comments

regards the frimley phillanderer

is it gonna take another bribe?

Aww Camberley Casanova, Lightwater Lothario, don't get upset sad.gif Molly is top ten crumpet! Luckily you're a silver-tongued charmer :unsure:

im more like 2nd division frumpet

On a more musical note :unsure:

Any DJ times

Please Barry :g:

HI Tom

Here you go Tom ( be great to see you if can make it over) DJ times subject to change of course, or should I say subject to how long we have Moldie on:laugh.gif:lol:

8 - 9 "Little John"

9 - 10 Alan Rigby

10 - 11 Andy Barker

11 - 12 MOLDIE

12 - 1am (or later) Barry Cooper

As I say subject to change, looking forward for a great night of ATB music.

Barry

Edited by Guest

HI Tom

Here you go Tom ( be great to see you if can make it over) DJ times subject to change of course, or should I say subject to how long we have Moldie on:lol:

8 - 9 "Little John"

9 - 10 Alan Rigby

10 - 11 Andy Barker

11 - 12 MOLDIE

12 - 1am (or later) Barry Cooper

As I say subject to change, looking forward for a great night of ATB music.

Barry

thanks barry.....i cant wait..luckily im off the decks at midnite..chance to hide before i tun into a pumpkin

Guest Drewes

ah hah!!!

we do call em grockles where i do come from :rolleyes:

they do here on the east coast as well mike! x

Guest Drewes

I notice Molly's DJing next time and he's much better looking than Moldie, so I'm undecided as yet :rolleyes: I do like to be able to face the stage when I'm dancing...

:yes::lol::D :D x

Now that you mention it, yes! yes.gif Not that I'm ever swayed by inducements of a financial, chocolate or wine variety of course :D I'm still after a mint Karmello Brooks mind :D

I'll leave it with you Hampshire boy...

Tee x

hey, hang about there a minute Theresa :lol:

you said you weren't interested but as soon as i say i'll do it if a bribe was involved you go and change your tune :rolleyes:

i'll do it for a tenner then Moldie - and I dont mind fighting Theresa for it :yes:

:lol::yes:

hey, hang about there a minute Theresa :(

you said you weren't interested but as soon as i say i'll do it if a bribe was involved you go and change your tune :thumbsup:

i'll do it for a tenner then Moldie - and I dont mind fighting Theresa for it :D

:P:D

Ooh, a lap-sitting duel! I love a competition, me.

OK, let's start... Moldie, would you prefer me or Mike on your lap for several hours? :g::D I've got good references :lol:

OK, let's start... Moldie, would you prefer me or Mike on your lap for several hours? :D:thumbsup: I've got good references :D

before you answer that Moldie I'd just like you to be aware that I 'wiggle' :(

OK, let's start... Moldie, would you prefer me or Mike on your lap for several hours? :D:thumbsup: I've got good references :D

id rather you were sitting two feet higher than my lap theresa but that aint gonna happen so ill settle for the sexiest blond on soul source sitting on my knee

moldie

id rather you were sitting two feet higher than my lap theresa but that aint gonna happen so ill settle for the sexiest blond on soul source sitting on my knee

moldie

wounded

Source Advert