Pilsley Soul Saturday 7Th August

Some of Ann's favourites there, Lenny Williams, Michael Proctor and some we've never heard before. Looking forward to your spot, its a pity its only 1 hour. Having said that your'e in good company as all the resident DJ's are top ATB jocks.

Hi Paul

Working on giving Moldie a bit longer on them decks and a extention the finishing time, but can't promise (on later finish that is)

Barry

• Replies 227
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Northern PhanTom

id like to thank everybody for all the pms regarding requests...ill play as many as i can...keep them coming in

moldie

If we make it Therese likes "Black Coffee" Superman

Tom :)

what do you mean if?...lolololol

I've got this tune Tom (did tell Moldie about this a while back) Moldie did you get my PM

Barry

Edited by Guest
Guest Northern PhanTom

I've got this tune Tom (did tell Moldie about this a while back) Moldie did you get my PM

Barry

Have to rely on you then Barry, Therese been playing it none stop since we got the A1 cd. :)

Tom

Hi Paul

you will like us i garauntee it :thumbsup: but plz DONT call me jewels, ju or any shortened version :yes: my name is JULIE :shades:

thats it julie...show them how friendly you can be

moldie

Barry

hi barry

its a superb tune but not got a copy so kept it quiet till i find one

i got your pm..ill reply tonight

regards moldie

Resived DJ times and extention for Saturday are as follows.

7.45 - 8.45 "Little John"

8.45 - 9.15 MOLDIE

9.15 - 10.15 Alan Rigby

10.15 - 11.15 Andy Barker

11.15 - 12.15 MOLDIE

12.15 - 1.15ish Barry

Please note slighly earlier and finishing times than normal.

I guess I should say subject to change but who knows:lol: :thumbsup:

Across the board dance music policy, a chance to see one of them soverners DJing:yes: :D

Edited by Guest

Thankyou Paul :thumbsup:

Moldie stop flapping you know i know how to behave in front of strangers or you would`nt take me out :D:ohmy::lol:

julie...i take you out cause stan pays me so he can get some respite from you...he prefers it when its a nighter lolololol

8.45 - 9.15 MOLDIE

9.15 - 10.15 Alan Rigby

11.15 - 12.15 MOLDIE

12.15 - 1.15ish Barry

I guess I should say subject to change but who knows:lol: :thumbsup:

Across the board dance music policy, a chance to see one of them soverners DJing:yes: :D

thanks for posting this up barry and giving me two spots...its a REAL honour to play some tunes at your event....

im actually from yorkshire..im just unfortunate to live down south

heres looking fwd to a superb night

regards moldie

ps..ive had 10 requests so far so if theres anything anybody wants to hear plz let me know

8.45 - 9.15 MOLDIE

9.15 - 10.15 Alan Rigby

11.15 - 12.15 MOLDIE

12.15 - 1.15ish Barry

I guess I should say subject to change but who knows:lol: :rolleyes:

Across the board dance music policy, a chance to see one of them soverners DJing:yes: :thumbsup:

Nicely done Barry. A half hour extension over the whole night and a nice opportunity to hear some more ATB sounds.Should be a great night.

Andy

this week is dragging like mad..ive had my tunes packed since monday night

moldie

Few more requests mate :lol:

Mellow Fellows ......... My Baby Needs Me

Tj Williams .........I Need My Baby ............OPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS :lol:

Denis Taylor.......Bad As You Wanna Be

Hope I aint Hogging it :lol::lol::yes:

Julie x

Edited by Julie Moore

Few more requests mate :lol:

Mellow Fellows ......... My Baby Needs Me

Tj Williams .........I Need My Baby

Denis Taylor.......Bad As You Wanna Be

Hope I aint Hogging it :lol::lol::lol:

Julie x

you sure on the tj williams title julie?.....

dennis taylor is packed as is tj williams......

your not hogging things at all...had 12 requests and all 12 are yours

moldie

you sure on the tj williams title julie?.....

dennis taylor is packed as is tj williams......

your not hogging things at all...had 12 requests and all 12 are yours

moldie

:lol::lol: SORRY MOLDIE WISHFUL THINKING PROBABLY :lol::yes:

TJ WILLIAMS..........BABY I NEED YOU :lol:

THERE IS A FEW MORE IF YOU NEED THEM :yes:

Edited by Julie Moore

Sent you a PM Moldie however might as well put it on here. Gabin for me, top record of the moment. Ann would like Lenny Williams - Gotta Lotta Luv. Could go on but its only fair to give other people a chance. Cheers Paul & Ann

packed and ready paul....

moldie

Oh go on then if i must :thumbsup:

MARIO BIONDI............THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE

BARBARA MCNAIR............. IT HAPPENS EVERYTIME

JOI CARDWELL ............. LET IT GO

i have the joi cardwell and the mario biondi

moldie

Guest Drewes

Moldie if your djing is as good as your banter, then we're in for a cracking night. We'll see you at Claires first for a little soiree... she's gonna have half of soulsource there at this rate.. webby's thinking of shipping in for fear he misses something. :lol::) Looking forward to it.

Sonia and Diddy x

Moldie if your djing is as good as your banter, then we're in for a cracking night. We'll see you at Claires first for a little soiree... she's gonna have half of soulsource there at this rate.. webby's thinking of shipping in for fear he misses something. :Dlaugh.gif Looking forward to it.

Sonia and Diddy x

hello to you two

theres gonna be fun and games on sat night....looking fwd to to claires garden party and cant wait to spin a few tunes....heard lotsa great things about all the djs and had the pleasure of djing along side barry at soul for heroes all dayer so i know its gonna be quality toonage all the way

regards moldie

2 MORE SLEEPS :thumbsup::yes::yes:

you are right julie but its gonna be well worth the wait...no more requests to be posted..if you wanna hear quality soul from all the djs you best get down there...a vry warm welcome from barry and pam and if your good a jaffa cake from me

moldie

you are right julie but its gonna be well worth the wait...no more requests to be posted..if you wanna hear quality soul from all the djs you best get down there...a vry warm welcome from barry and pam and if your good a jaffa cake from me

moldie

Yes a very warm welcome to all to little old Pilsley, and Jaffa Cakes for Moldie :thumbsup::unsure:

Barry

For anyone who may be travelling without a sat nav, these are the directions from the M1

Junction 29 M1, take the Clay Cross road (A6175) continue to the second roundabout, turn left onto the B6039 (signpost Tibshelf) travel for a couple of miles then turn right at signpost for Pilsley (Hardstoft Road) continue into Pilsley, turn right into Queen Street at the "T" junction, there is a pub on the corner (can't remember the name) go down the hill then up and the welfare is at the top on the left hand side.

and yes it looks like the middle of nowhere.

for those with sat nav post code is S45 8DB

Barry

Edited by Guest

Barry don't pull any punches it is in the middle of nowhere. Look at the positives, no drunks, no handbaggers no gatecrashers. Just a load of ATB soulies out to enjoy themselves. The wife says all this food thing has got her craving for some chocolate. Any offers?

Galaxy!!!!

That'll do a little chocolate goes a long way..

And you can't go any further than the Galaxy, see you tomorrow Paul, hope we both start off with a win earlier in the day, and then we have a good night at Little old Pilsley.

Barry

And you can't go any further than the Galaxy, see you tomorrow Paul, hope we both start off with a win earlier in the day, and then we have a good night at Little old Pilsley.

Barry

Can't rely on the football. But I can always rely on Pilsley its been getting better & better over the last few months. See ya soon. Paul

IVE HAD MY HAIR CUT...IVE SHAVED....MY TOONS ARE PACKED..CAMERAS ARE READY...FLYERS ARE READY.....WHY CANT IT BE SATURDAY NOW?

MOLDIE

Hold your horses Moldie, soon be here, you shaved already blimey do only shave once a week :thumbsup::yes: just wondering should I go out tonight or save myself for tomorrow, about a hour & half journey Ummm think I'll say in & sort some tunes out, see you tomorrow mate, have a safe trip up, and I bet your at the venue early, I'll be there approx 6.15ish to set up, so if you want a coffee?

Looking forward to meeting you again (& the gang).

Barry

Hold your horses Moldie, soon be here, you shaved already blimey do only shave once a week :thumbsup::yes: just wondering should I go out tonight or save myself for tomorrow, about a hour & half journey Ummm think I'll say in & sort some tunes out, see you tomorrow mate, have a safe trip up, and I bet your at the venue early, I'll be there approx 6.15ish to set up, so if you want a coffee?

Looking forward to meeting you again (& the gang).

Barry

ILL BE LEAVING AFTER WORK 2MORRA...I ONLY SHAVE WHEN IM GOING OUT....HENCE MY MRS CALLING ME SHADRACH DINGLE..NOW DECEASED.....DEPENDING ON HOW MANY CARS ARE LEAVING CLAIRES ILL BE THERE BEFORE 7.30...

HAVE YOU GOT ANY PICS OF THE VENUE PLZ?

MOLDIE THE EXCITED

ILL BE LEAVING AFTER WORK 2MORRA...I ONLY SHAVE WHEN IM GOING OUT....HENCE MY MRS CALLING ME SHADRACH DINGLE..NOW DECEASED.....DEPENDING ON HOW MANY CARS ARE LEAVING CLAIRES ILL BE THERE BEFORE 7.30...

HAVE YOU GOT ANY PICS OF THE VENUE PLZ?

MOLDIE THE EXCITED

No pics sorry but if you imagine a working mans club (or is that mens), but with no buildings around it, you'll get the idea, it does have great vista over the Derbyshire countryside though.

See you tomorrow

Barry

ps Shadrach Dingle ??? no idea have I lead a sheltered life?

Edited by Guest

Source Advert