Pilsley Soul Saturday 7Th August

PILSLEY SOUL

PILSLEY MINERS WELFARE

1, Rupert Street, Lower Pilsley

Nr Chesterfield S45 8DB

Saturday 7th August, 8pm - 1am, £3.50otd

Across the board music venue and we mean right across the board.

This month we have a very special guest who is coming all the way from the south coast "MOLDIE"

"Moldie" (lightwater on soul source) as a record collection second to none, this promises to be a great night of ATB music, spinning the tunes along with Moldie are resident DJ's "Little John, Alan Rigby (rigger) Andy Barker & Barry Cooper

Late bar (very late & very cheap drinks) great wooden dance floor, super atmosphere, always a warm welcome to friends old & new.

For further information tel 07768 216549

hope to see some of you there

Barry

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 227
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

PILSLEY SOUL

PILSLEY MINERS WELFARE

Nr Chesterfield S45 8DB

This month we have a very special guest who is coming all the way from the south coast "MOLDIE"

"Moldie" (lightwater on soul source) as a record collection second to none, this promises to be a great night of ATB music, spinning the tunes along with Moldie are resident DJ's "Little John, Alan Rigby (rigger) Andy Barker & Barry Cooper

Late bar (very late & very cheap drinks) great wooden dance floor, super atmosphere, always a warm welcome to friends old & new.

Barry

hi barry

gosh id better buy some more tunes with that billing lololol

im really looking fwd to my first visit to your event..heard nothing but great things

regards moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

hi barry

im really looking fwd to my first visit to your event..heard nothing but great things

regards moldie

Barry will look after yer he's a top geezer :lol:

Really looking forward to this one :thumbsup: lots more new people to meet :D barry will pm with some requests :thumbsup: see you on the 7th :yes:

Julie xx

julie...is the pic in your avitar you as a youngster?

i hope you pm me with some requests

moldie

Really looking forward to this one :lol: lots more new people to meet :P barry will pm with some requests :P see you on the 7th thumbup.gif

Julie xx

Hi Julie

Looking forward to meeting you Julie, hope that I have your requests, if not I know someone who does::lol:

Barry

Edited by Guest

PILSLEY SOUL

PILSLEY MINERS WELFARE

Nr Chesterfield S45 8DB

Barry

Looking forward to this one Barry and to meeting Moldie for the first time.

Regards

Andy

hi barry

regards moldie

Hi Moldie ,

As I did such a good job carrying your records at Lutterworth on Saturday then I think I need to come & do it again at Pilsley ..

Really looking forward to this ..

Claire xxx

travel arrangements from Plymouth, Devon to Poole, Dorset...sorted :thumbsup:

travel arrangements from Farnborough, Hampshire to Pilsley, Derbyshire...sorted :yes:

just got to get arrangemts sorted from Poole to Farnborough ...... look forward to being there :hatsoff2:

:g:

travel arrangements from Plymouth, Devon to Poole, Dorset...sorted :thumbsup:

travel arrangements from Farnborough, Hampshire to Pilsley, Derbyshire...sorted :yes:

just got to get arrangemts sorted from Poole to Farnborough ...... look forward to being there :hatsoff2:

:g:

Wow .. you're gonna clock up some miles that day !!

Promise you a nice cuppa when you get to Newark ..

So pleased you're gonna join us ...

Looking forward to meeting you

Claire xxx

Wow .. you're gonna clock up some miles that day !!

Promise you a nice cuppa when you get to Newark ..

So pleased you're gonna join us ...

Looking forward to meeting you

Claire xxx

hi Claire :thumbsup:

luckely it wont be all in one day :hatsoff2: about 270 miles from Plymouth to Pilsley mellow.gif

gonna visit my daughter and grandkids in Poole first - i get the bonus of attending the Railway Club Soul night while there :)

still got to try and scab a lift off my daughters fella to get to Moldie in Farnborough yet; but I'm sure if I catch him when he's stoned enough he'll agree to anything :g:

look forward to meeting you too :yes:

travel arrangements from Plymouth, Devon to Poole, Dorset...sorted :yes:

just got to get arrangemts sorted from Poole to Farnborough ...... look forward to being there :lol:

:D

Hopefully meet you at Farnborough Mike :yes: What a trip up to Newark that should be :yes: A laugh a minute :lol::lol:

MOLDIE ,

Let me know times then i can check trains :yes:

Roll on the 7th :D:thumbup:

Hopefully meet you at Farnborough Mike :lol: What a trip up to Newark that should be :lol: A laugh a minute :thumbup::lol:

MOLDIE ,

Let me know times then i can check trains :yes:

Roll on the 7th :yes::D

hi julie...ill be hoping to leave around one pm

ill give more details as soon as mike is sorted

laugh a minute wont even come close..there will be slash stops at every services

moldie

Hey Moldie, you coming past Walton on the Hill on the way by any chance? :lol:

As a man once said, I think we're gonna need a bigger boat... :yes:

id love to offer you a lift theresa but i have a car not a mini bus..unless we can get a crowd to go...my knee is free if you dont mind lolol

hope your well

moldie xxx

Sod the boat :yes: we should hire a sharrabang :lol:

Claire I hope your house is a big one :yes::D

You up for it Tee :thumbup:

Julie xx

claires house sleeps 40...id be up for getting a mini bus sorted if theres enough ppl

moldie

ps...id really love some support up there...no truss or bra jokes plz

id love to offer you a lift theresa but i have a car not a mini bus..unless we can get a crowd to go...my knee is free if you dont mind lolol

hope your well

moldie xxx

give over Moldie .... you've plenty of room :lol:

post-11139-041534300 1280171763_thumb.jp

travel arrangements from Plymouth, Devon to Poole, Dorset...sorted :yes:

travel arrangements from Farnborough, Hampshire to Pilsley, Derbyshire...sorted :D

just got to get arrangemts sorted from Poole to Farnborough ...... look forward to being there :lol:

:thumbup:

Gee Mike all that way to come up to Little old humble Pilsley, its got to be a good night now, and by the way there are two Pilsley's in Derbyshire, so Moldie make sure you get the right one :yes:

we are the one near Chesterfield off jun 29 MI (S45 8DB)

Look forward to seeing you.

Barry

Gee Mike all that way to come up to Little old humble Pilsley, its got to be a good night now, and by the way there are two Pilsley's in Derbyshire, so Moldie make sure you get the right one :lol:

Barry

im glad you told me barry...id have been suffering rd rage if i couldnt find it

ill do an aa auto route check

regards moldie...i think theres at least two cars coming.....

Gee Mike all that way to come up to Little old humble Pilsley, its got to be a good night now, and by the way there are two Pilsley's in Derbyshire, so Moldie make sure you get the right one :lol:

Barry

on my hols Barry and haven't travelled to events for years ...... Moldie made an offer of giving a lift anytime he was travelling (good ole Moldie :yes: ) so what the heck...lets go for it :yes:

on my hols Barry and haven't travelled to events for years ...... Moldie made an offer of giving a lift anytime he was travelling (good ole Moldie :lol: ) so what the heck...lets go for it :yes:

Well certainly hope its worth the trip Mike I'm sure it will be, half the fun will be in the car with Moldie :yes: see you on the 7th.

Barry

Edited by Guest

I'm up for this one Barry , sounds like there will be an invasion from '' The suvenors ''

hope there is a nice, warm, northern welcome for us soft southern puffs :thumbsup:biggrin.gif

I'm up for this one Barry , sounds like there will be an invasion from '' The suvenors ''

Thats right Mak but they are a good bunch of folk, be good to see you and while your there we can sort something out for later in the year, what about the tricky trees this season? I'm not sure.

Barry

Sod the boat laugh.gif we should hire a sharrabang :thumbsup:

Claire I hope your house is a big one thumbsup.giflaugh.gif

You up for it Tee biggrin.gif

Julie xx

Goodness me I better get emptying the summer house & borrowing some tents!!

Shipping order of bacon & eggs ..

Good job I'm easy going..

Looking forward to seeing you Julie ..

Will welcome you Southerners into my East Midlands home ..

Claire xxx

Claire xxx

Hi Claire

If anything I can do to help give us a shout, we are only just down the road, look forward to meeting you (or have we already met?)

Barry

Claire xxx

Back at you Claire :thumbsup: the pleasure will be all mine yes.gif thats if i survive the journey up with the loonies laugh.giflaugh.gif

Julie xx

Guest Northern PhanTom

Thats right Mak but they are a good bunch of folk, be good to see you and while your there we can sort something out for later in the year, what about the tricky trees this season? I'm not sure.

Barry

Don't forget to hire a cockney translator :thumbsup:

Claire xxx

dont worry about tents claire..two pairs of yer kecks will house us all and we can eat in shifts

moldie

operation overlord will soon be in full swing

Hi Claire

If anything I can do to help give us a shout, we are only just down the road, look forward to meeting you (or have we already met?)

Barry

Do u have a marquee Barry ?? Think I may be needing it !!

I'm not sure if we've already met .. I was at Infiniti ..

Ask Andy sure he'd know if we'd met, do u go to Sweetsoul ?? ..

Anyway we'll meet on the 7th .. I'll be the one carrying Moldies records .. I'm hired as I did such a good job last week ..

Claire xxx

Hi Claire

Barry

Do u have a marquee Barry ?? Think I may be needing it !!

I'm not sure if we've already met .. I was at Infiniti ..

Ask Andy sure he'd know if we'd met, do u go to Sweetsoul ?? ..

Anyway we'll meet on the 7th .. I'll be the one carrying Moldies records .. I'm hired as I did such a good job last week ..

Claire xxx

I'm sure we have met Claire, I do go to Sweet Soul, I look forward to seeing you on the 7th then we'll know for sure.

Ps mind your back them records boxes are heavy

Barry

Guest Northern PhanTom

Back at you Claire :thumbsup: the pleasure will be all mine :yes: thats if i survive the journey up with the loonies laugh.giflaugh.gif

Julie xx

Careful if you are driving through Nottm enroute, there are some outlaws about.....ohmy.gif

Moldie's originals will be safe though, they would'nt know what they were.....laugh.gif

Tom....wink.gif

Don't forget to hire a cockney translator laugh.gif

i need a translator to understand cockneys sad.gif

i'm a carrot crunchin' farmer sounding southerner, oooh arrrrr :thumbsup:

Guest Northern PhanTom

i need a translator to understand cockneys sad.gif

i'm a carrot crunchin' farmer sounding southerner, oooh arrrrr :thumbsup:

Hi Mike

I know you Cornish Folk don't get out much these days due to the confiscation of Red Diesel laugh.gif

But when you do. You do it LARGE thumbsup.gif

Tom hatsoff2.gif

THIS SHOULD BE HILARIOUS ..........A YORKSHIRE MAN, A LANCASHIRE LASS & A FARMER SOUNDING OIK :thumbsup:laugh.giflaugh.gif

"You can always tell a Yorkshire man"...................................................................................................but not a lot:lol: laugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest Northern PhanTom

THIS SHOULD BE HILARIOUS ..........A YORKSHIRE MAN, A LANCASHIRE LASS & A FARMER SOUNDING OIK :thumbsup:laugh.giflaugh.gif

Hi Julie

Sounds like an episode in the making of, Last of the summer wine laugh.gif

Tom

Guest Northern PhanTom

TOM ,

WELL IM CERTAINLY NOT BEING COMPO no.gif BUT I KNOW A MAN WHO CAN laugh.gif:thumbsup:

Whose got the short straw Mike or Moldie!!!! ? laugh.gif

Hi Mike

I know you Cornish Folk don't get out much these days due to the confiscation of Red Diesel laugh.gif

But when you do. You do it LARGE thumbsup.gif

Tom :thumbsup:

I be Dorset me 'ansome, they Cornish folk do have 6 toes n'all hatsoff2.gif

Source Advert