Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ian Seaman

Charity Northern Soul & Motown Night

A Charity Northern Soul & Motown night at the Nova Centre Prestatyn.

Friday 30th July 2010

7pm till 12 - £5 on the door

DJ's inc Ian Seaman - gaz Jones - Chico - Mark Speakman - Steve Thomas - Shaun Smith.

All proceeds in aid of Body Positive Cheshire & North Wales - Supporting people with HIV in your area.

Be nice to see as many as possible make this night a success.

Ian.

A Charity Northern Soul & Motown night at the Nova Centre Prestatyn.

Friday 30th July 2010

7pm till 12 - £5 on the door

DJ's inc Ian Seaman - gaz Jones - Chico - Mark Speakman - Steve Thomas - Shaun Smith.

All proceeds in aid of Body Positive Cheshire & North Wales - Supporting people with HIV in your area.

Be nice to see as many as possible make this night a success.

Ian.

Hi ian i would have liked to come down and support this event but unfortunatly our weekeend is jam packed with Sandra's do at derby and i am at oldham on saturday so a bit stretched this weekend hope you have a great night for a good cause and raise plenty of money have a good un mate Yocky Joy and the Barnsley crew .PS Hope you are a bit better as well mate with your back pal speak to you soon!!

Hiya Yocky,

Cheers mate, back ok now but got a virus thats laid me up for a few days & i,m still recovering from an overdose of magners at brid !!!

See you soon, ian.

Adverts