colsoul

Bonnie Blanchard White Demo

have a bonnie blanchard youre the only one on crs on a white demo, its the same both sides,mono and stereo does any one else have one? onley ever seen yellow ones, col

Edited by colsoul

have a bonnie blanchard youre the only one on crs on a white demo, its the same both sides,mono and stereo does any one else have one? onley ever seen yellow ones, col

Know a bloke in cambridge who has one Colin. Seems to be a better press than the yellow ones.

Know a bloke in cambridge who has one Colin. Seems to be a better press than the yellow ones.

i have one but until this post had never heard or seen another, i've also got a yellow one and would agree that the promo is a better (quieter) press....:huh:

pretty sure i've had both, and dont remember there being any appreciable difference in the sound quality? maybe it was just the copies I had? I remember the wdj being scruffy.

Sold my last (issue) copy to Butch at Albrighton (where it was quite popular) and have regretted it since, really should have kept one :yes:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.