Every Collection Should Have One

I've just received a copy of Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose - Too Late To Turn Back Now (United Artists), for the princely some of £5.71 including postage from the US.

What can I say? Oh I know, how about what a great tune and why didn't I buy this years ago?! ph34r.gif:P

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've just received a copy of Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose - Too Late To Turn Back Now (United Artists), for the princely some of £5.71 including postage from the US. 

What can I say? Oh I know, how about what a great tune and why didn't I buy this years ago?! :yes:   :thumbsup:

link

30p British demo,no post :thumbsup:

Social source share

Well it did make no. 1 in the us back in it's day so it should be easy to pick up cheap.

I have 2 copies. 1 on spanish pic cover and the other on Mexican Liberty (wdj).

Anybody any idea what they might be worth in comparison to the US issue which I assume is still about £10

John

Social source share

I've had a copy since it was a new import and always liked it. I also got sent a free copy a couple of years ago from a guy of e-bay who thought he may have mistakenly put an extra + on the vg++ description of a record i won so he put that in aswell as an apology. The record I won (Esquires 'My Sweet Baby' Hot Line $22 if I remember rightly) wasn't battered by any means so a nice gesture. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert