Jeff Perry "love Dont Come No Stronger" [Uk Copy Only...]

Guest Ivor Jones

Guest Ivor Jones

A nice mint copy of Jeff Perry "Love Dont Come No Stronger" wanted on UK Arista 45 [No U.S. copies please]............Demo preferred but not essential.......Pm me , best ,Ivor

Do your thing Soul Sourcers.............:ohmy:

NOW SORTED...........Thanks to Bob for my Demo Copy and thanks to everyone else for their help and comments....also, dont forget Jeff Perry is appearing live with his brother Greg Perry,Don Blackman and Leroy Hutson at the 02 Center in Greenwich next Thursday 19 August....Be there or be square people !

Ivor

Edited by Ivor Jones
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brian Ellis

A nice mint copy of Jeff Perry "Love Dont Come No Stronger" wanted on UK Arista 45 [No U.S. copies please]............Demo preferred but not essential.......Pm me , best ,Ivor

Do your thing Soul Sourcers.............:ohmy:

Jeez Ivor, they're everywhere. Seen them lately at a tenner. Should have no probs - shouldn't post so late at night, Sure within 24 hours you'll be more than fixed up :D

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Jeez Ivor, they're everywhere. Seen them lately at a tenner. Should have no probs - shouldn't post so late at night, Sure within 24 hours you'll be more than fixed up :thumbsup:

Thanks Brian............Look,its like this....I know its not rare but im looking for a Mint British copy[preferrably a Demo if i can get one]......Perfect labels AND Vinyl........Im willing to wait for the right copy to come along.......

Thanks mate,

Ivor

Social source share

The mix on the UK copy is very flat compared to the US 45. I swapped a UK demo for a US demo and couldn't believe the difference. I'm sure it was the lack of dynamics in the pressing of the UK copy which held it back from being hammered consistently on Radio 1 (I'm told it was played a few times) and crossing over to the pop charts.

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

The mix on the UK copy is very flat compared to the US 45. I swapped a UK demo for a US demo and couldn't believe the difference. I'm sure it was the lack of dynamics in the pressing of the UK copy which held it back from being hammered consistently on Radio 1 (I'm told it was played a few times) and crossing over to the pop charts.

Hmmm..............I wasnt aware of this Gareth but as far as the US copies go,there are definately two completely different mixes.One is a lot fuller sounding than the other.....I`ll wait till i get the Uk copy to compare..Think im sorted for this now by the way......Incidently,the main reason for wanting a British copy was the fact the every US copy[ both Demo And issue],that ive ever seen has been on the dreaded styrene.Has anyone actually got a US vinyl copy i wonder? Debbie Taylor on the same label is definately in both formats by the way ........

Will you be going to see Jeff Perry on the 19 Aug at the 02 center Gareth......?

Social source share

Hmmm..............I wasnt aware of this Gareth but as far as the US copies go,there are definately two completely different mixes.One is a lot fuller sounding than the other.....I`ll wait till i get the Uk copy to compare..Think im sorted for this now by the way......Incidently,the main reason for wanting a British copy was the fact the every US copy[ both Demo And issue],that ive ever seen has been on the dreaded styrene.Has anyone actually got a US vinyl copy i wonder? Debbie Taylor on the same label is definately in both formats by the way ........

Will you be going to see Jeff Perry on the 19 Aug at the 02 center Gareth......?

I might break my self-imposed ban on live acts for JP Ivor.

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Hmmm..............I wasnt aware of this Gareth but as far as the US copies go,there are definately two completely different mixes.One is a lot fuller sounding than the other.....I`ll wait till i get the Uk copy to compare..Think im sorted for this now by the way......Incidently,the main reason for wanting a British copy was the fact the every US copy[ both Demo And issue],that ive ever seen has been on the dreaded styrene.Has anyone actually got a US vinyl copy i wonder? Debbie Taylor on the same label is definately in both formats for example ........

Social source share

Source Advert