Four Flights 'all I Want Is You'

Guest Ste Brazil

Guest Ste Brazil

Looking for a cheap copy in at least VG++ condition, only willing to pay around £15 - 20 as there are loads of these about and they regularly sell cheap - PM please!

Ste.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Don't know if you're aware of it, but this tune was also released on SAM as by Convertion. It is the exact same verison as on ALMERIA, but the SAM issue has got a great boogie flipside (with Leroy Burgess on vocals) and it's a cheaper record as well. :D

A bunch of 7" copies here:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350383298441

Here's "All I Want Is You" taken from the Convertion 7":

And here's the flipside:

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Don't know if you're aware of it, but this tune was also released on SAM as by Convertion. It is the exact same verison as on ALMERIA, but the SAM issue has got a great boogie flipside (with Leroy Burgess on vocals) and it's a cheaper record as well. :D

A bunch of 7" copies here:

https://cgi.ebay.com/...em=350383298441

Here's "All I Want Is You" taken from the Convertion 7":

And here's the flipside:

News to me, i only thought it existed on Almeria - Thanks.

Ste.

Social source share

I don't think the Four Flights version is as easily available now. There were loads of copies around a couple of years ago but I guess they've mostly been bought up and are now sat in collections.

t doesn't come up for sale on here or Ebay that often and I don't often see it in sales boxes anymore. I'm not saying it's a rare record but I don't think there are many spare copies floating around.

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

I don't think the Four Flights version is as easily available now. There were loads of copies around a couple of years ago but I guess they've mostly been bought up and are now sat in collections.

t doesn't come up for sale on here or Ebay that often and I don't often see it in sales boxes anymore. I'm not saying it's a rare record but I don't think there are many spare copies floating around.

...one less now, have managed to get a copy!

Thanks.

Social source share

Source Advert