2010-12-28: Soul At The Stute Christmas Mini Alldayer

i know john wants to do an early set he wants to play a set of rare and underplayed stuff which i thinks a great idea some of the records johns got will blow you away i will give steve a ring and find out the times then i will post them up as soon as

mick

Hi Mick.When are you sorting dj times mate.Have a good xmas.ATB Kev

• Replies 138
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveJohnston

Hi Steve, Don't get me started on committees and room prices. Hey mate, will be great to be back at the stute looking forward to seeing everyone again. Got some really nice spins since I last spoke to you. KTF Bryn

Hi Bryn

What do you mean you "got some really nice spins since i last spoke to you" i thought you all had really nice spins :lol: ..............................................It's just you records in you play box you need to sort out now :D ...........See you Tuesday mate :thumbup:

Guest SteveJohnston

Hi Mick.When are you sorting dj times mate.Have a good xmas.ATB Kev

I think all DJ's should start by play one record each starting at 6.00 :lol: at least there will be a few in from the start :thumbup:

Guest SteveJohnston

Hi Steve how's it going is there room there for record sales ?all the best Sy.

Simon i'm sure we could sort somthing out mate :wave: Hope you & T have a great Christmas mate see you Tuesday for a drink or three!

Steve

Guest SteveJohnston

Right lets get this DJ times thing sorted I'll do the first spot 6-7 I know John M would like to do a early underplayed unknown & dam well hard to find spot say 7-8 or a half hour spot then half hour later on! Mick?

Steve J

PS i was asked if we could take food into the Stute on Tuesday by a few last Saturday? this is ok with the Stute management so bring on them turky leftovers! :wave:

Guest GazArcher

Has long has they play m8 and ovo :thumbsup::yes:

ITS THE FLOOR AND THE PUNTERS THROUGH THE DOOR THAT MATTER, DJ ENTERTAINERS OR CHIN STROKING RECORD AND LABEL COLLECTORS?

PULL OUT PIN, COUNT TO 3, THEN THROW whistling.gif

SEES YER TUES PEEPS

LUV YER

GAZA

ITS THE FLOOR AND THE PUNTERS THROUGH THE DOOR THAT MATTER, DJ ENTERTAINERS OR CHIN STROKING RECORD AND LABEL COLLECTORS?

PULL OUT PIN, COUNT TO 3, THEN THROW :hatsoff2:

SEES YER TUES PEEPS

LUV YER

GAZA

im with you on that gaz play for the punters they are the ones who pay the money to come in if they want to here the classics whats wrong with that we all started listen to them back in the day and a lot are still just coming back to the scene to here the tunes they used to dance too

ktf mick :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

im with you on that gaz play for the punters they are the ones who pay the money to come in if they want to here the classics whats wrong with that we all started listen to them back in the day and a lot are still just coming back to the scene to here the tunes they used to dance too

ktf mick :hatsoff2::yes: :yes: :yes:

Top 500 ? :yes: , few chucked in to educate them toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol :yes:

Hey Spanner mate,

All 3 lookcheap but the Fantastic Four is really, really cheap,mind you it is one of those records where there are loads of sh*te looking copies aboutbut defo ton+ for a minter. KTF Bryn

To right Bryn, the floor will always tell if people are enjoying it thumbsup.gif KTF, got man flu feel like sh-t got to get on that floor and sweat it out plenty of uptempo sounds please hatsoff2.gif

To right Bryn, the floor will always tell if people are enjoying it thumbsup.gif KTF, got man flu feel like sh-t got to get on that floor and sweat it out plenty of uptempo sounds please hatsoff2.gif

I think we may be able to help you out with a few classics in the 100 mph plus category :hatsoff2:

KTF Bryn

ktf mick :thumbsup::yes::hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

Jo 90 sorted :lol:

Me and Daz Mc Queen are hoping to come over later!! :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

Ive trawled through all the posts and from what i can see NO ONE answered the guy who asked about a record sales area,, if there is one me and Daz would like to reserve a table cheers lads!! :yes:

I asume if Keith Badge Man Hammopnd has a table there is some sort of sales area!!

Tryed callin ya Spanner your always busy unless i got the wrong number!

Heres to a great dayer :thumbsup:

Nige B

Me and Daz Mc Queen are hoping to come over later!! :hatsoff2: :hatsoff2:

Ive trawled through all the posts and from what i can see NO ONE answered the guy who asked about a record sales area,, if there is one me and Daz would like to reserve a table cheers lads!! :yes:

I asume if Keith Badge Man Hammopnd has a table there is some sort of sales area!!

Tryed callin ya Spanner your always busy unless i got the wrong number!

Heres to a great dayer :thumbsup:

Nige B

hi Nige if you want a table mate no prob at all ill put you next to kieth let me know before 5 so i can set you one up. you can ring me on 07976768324

Mick Jay

Source Advert