Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Kirsty S

Hearts Stadium,edinburgh

Just to say a big,big thank you to everyone at Hearts Stadium on Saturday that made my birthday celebrations sooooooooo special.

Me & the lasses absolutely loved it,everyone was soooooo friendly & lovely. The music & the atmosphere was brilliant & what an attendance, we reckoned about 400?. Musically there was something for everyone.

Thanks to everyone who bought me a drink,danced with me & made me laugh.

But a very big thanks to Shaz for putting me on the guest list & reserving us a table & for the lasses for their great company.

We'll be back :lol: xx

Just to say a big,big thank you to everyone at Hearts Stadium on Saturday that made my birthday celebrations sooooooooo special.

Me & the lasses absolutely loved it,everyone was soooooo friendly & lovely. The music & the atmosphere was brilliant & what an attendance, we reckoned about 400?. Musically there was something for everyone.

Thanks to everyone who bought me a drink,danced with me & made me laugh.

But a very big thanks to Shaz for putting me on the guest list & reserving us a table & for the lasses for their great company.

We'll be back :yes: xx

Oh Kirsty I've only just seen this :hatsoff2:

I am in complete agreement with you. Had a lovely time, danced lots, laughed lots, so many friendly people in this fantastic venue that is Tynecastle :lol:

Great d.j's in Derek Robertson (not the one I know from the olden days but the other one :D ), Kenny Burrell & was it George Sharp who was on last? Didnt catch the names of the other ones - sorry !! but all d.j's played some right good stuff :)

I personally prefer this venue than the Hilton Grosvenor :D & we'll be back :D

Well done to the promoters :lol: & thank you for making me,Sue,Deborah,Hazel,Shelley & Kirsty from Selby :lol: feel very welcome.

Finally to Kirsty from Selby :lol: The next time we catch a train to Edinburgh please make sure you have the return tickets then it saves your mum having to go round to your house, hunt out the tickets & post them registered delivery direct to the hotel :yes::lol: I also enjoyed our reserved soul boys promotions wink.gif x

Looking forward to the 17th babe x

Oh Kirsty I've only just seen this :thumbup:

I am in complete agreement with you. Had a lovely time, danced lots, laughed lots, so many friendly people in this fantastic venue that is Tynecastle thumbup.gif

Great d.j's in Derek Robertson (not the one I know from the olden days but the other one :D ), Kenny Burrell & was it George Sharp who was on last? Didnt catch the names of the other ones - sorry !! but all d.j's played some right good stuff :lol:

I personally prefer this venue than the Hilton Grosvenor :D & we'll be back :thumbsup:

Well done to the promoters :thumbup: & thank you for making me,Sue,Deborah,Hazel,Shelley & Kirsty from Selby :lol: feel very welcome.

Finally to Kirsty from Selby :lol: The next time we catch a train to Edinburgh please make sure you have the return tickets then it saves your mum having to go round to your house, hunt out the tickets & post them registered delivery direct to the hotel :thumbsup::lol: I also enjoyed our reserved soul boys promotions wink.gif x

Looking forward to the 17th babe x

Pmsl hun.it just made the weekend all that more entertaining :thumbsup::lol: . Was probably best that they thought I was from Selby,the havoc I caused,then people cant track me down. See you on the 17th,when anything could happen xx

Adverts