Edited by mickjay33
  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

IM SAD TO SAY THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE AT THE ATRIUM AS THE MANGEMENT HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP CHANGING THE DATES TO SUIT THEMSELVES AND NOT THE SOUL FANS WHO HAVE MADE THE PLACE VERY SPECIAL TO ME AND ROY B WHO HAS WORKED VERY HARD WITH ME OVER THE LAST 11 MONTHS TO GET THIS VENUE OF THE GROUND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVEYBODY WHO HAS SUPPORTED US AND ALL THE GUEST DJS WHO HAVE COME ALONG TO PLAY FOR US

I HOPE I CAN MAKE THE LAST ONE A BIG ONE.

THE GUEST DJS JIM &JONNO (THE FED NOTTS) WILL BE DOUBLE DECKING ROY B WILL START THE NITE AT 8.30 PLAYING UNDERPLAYED CLASSICS THEN ME AT 10 00 -1030 THEN THE GUEST DJS AT 10 30 11 45 AND I WILL FINISH THE NITE AT 1.00

KTF MICK JAY

IM SAD TO SAY THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE AT THE ATRIUM AS THE MANGEMENT HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP CHANGING THE DATES TO SUIT THEMSELVES AND NOT THE SOUL FANS WHO HAVE MADE THE PLACE VERY SPECIAL TO ME AND ROY B WHO HAS WORKED VERY HARD WITH ME OVER THE LAST 11 MONTHS TO GET THIS VENUE OF THE GROUND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVEYBODY WHO HAS SUPPORTED US AND ALL THE GUEST DJS WHO HAVE COME ALONG TO PLAY FOR US

THE GUEST DJS JIM &JONNO (THE FED NOTTS) WILL BE DOUBLE DECKING ROY B WILL START THE NITE AT 8.30 PLAYING UNDERPLAYED CLASSICS THEN ME AT 10 00 -1030 THEN THE GUEST DJS AT 10 30 11 45 AND I WILL FINISH THE NITE AT 1.00

KTF MICK JAY

Hi Mick,sad to hear this mate. Has happend to other folk in the past,some folk just dont get it do they. Anyhow Jonno & i thank you & Roy for the invite and im sure we can do the place justice :thumbsup:

Hi Mick,sad to hear this mate. Has happend to other folk in the past,some folk just dont get it do they. Anyhow Jonno & i thank you & Roy for the invite and im sure we can do the place justice :thumbsup:

GOOD NEWS JIM WE HAVE GOT A NEW VENUE GOING IN WITH

BARRY COOPER AT THE GRANTHAM SQUASH CLUB

HARLAXTON ROAD GRANTHAM. IT WILL STILL BE CALLED GRANTHAM SOUL

DOING A NITE OF ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL AND MOTOWN STARTING ON Saturday 12th FEBUARY 8 - 1-00am

DOOR TAX £4.00

MICK

Dearie Me :thumbsup:

Another night full of Bootlegs and lookalikes and £4 for the pleasure

Already the knives are out.

So Dr. Who or should that be Dr Who the fcuk are you!!

Not even got the balls to put a name to your sad comments

Obviously a new name set up just to have a anonymous swipe as you only have two posts and they are both on this thread.

Good luck on the new venture Mick and Barry

ATB

Ian T

Edited by soulian
Guest rayskim

well said Ian .......

Ditto.......... Dr Who why don't you let us know where you are playing, we could come and marvel at you and have a play list, price list and you could educate us all, might even be able to get a photo of your plastic fantastic. Have a very Happy New Year. K x

Dearie Me :hatsoff2:

Another night full of Bootlegs and lookalikes and £4 for the pleasure

First post & you throw allegations around like that.

Might help if you let all the site members know who you are via the site intro page as per site policy then we will know who we are talking to.

Can ask that you don't post again until this is done. Link for the intro below.

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forum/57-members-shouts-and-intros/

KTF MICK JAY

There loss m8 ,drink takings will be down [knowing your lot lol ]yes.gif

roys been down to aldershot buying some new tunes he got a mint copy of sonny craver no doubt he will be spinning that and a few more he just brought cant wait 2 hear what else he's got c u friday

mick

He loves that Bloody Aldershot :D . Be nice to see what he has brought back

Guest Dave Turner

Most likely take a trundle down now when it's at Squashy.

Would have called in previously but up town on a Saturday night ain't my idea of a fun night out.

Can understand others thinking diferent but seriously can't be arsed looking over my shoulder, in or out the place. Just a personal paranoid issue I have now I'm old and only 5ft 3in (that's 160cm to you young uns) :D

Regards,

William Hartnell

PS - Anywhere to park me Tardis ?

Most likely take a trundle down now when it's at Squashy.

Would have called in previously but up town on a Saturday night ain't my idea of a fun night out.

Can understand others thinking diferent but seriously can't be arsed looking over my shoulder, in or out the place. Just a personal paranoid issue I have now I'm old and only 5ft 3in (that's 160cm to you young uns) :D

Regards,

William Hartnell

PS - Anywhere to park me Tardis ?

we will always find a nice place to park your tardis

glad to see the cybermen have caught that tosser "dr who" :lol: Mick is a top bloke and well respected ... good luck with yer new venue Mick ! Susan says it gives the real "Dr Who" a bad name lol :lol:

ktf pete n' susan

Cheers Pete hope to get you to come down and play a set. be nice to see you and Sue

ktf Mick

Source Advert