Free Cd

Guest sharmo 1

Guest sharmo 1

Hi out there our Feb sales cd is nearly ready for posting.If you fancy one please give me your adress details if you already recieve it you will get one automaticly there again if you recieve it and think it's a load of crap and don't want any more let me know and we'll delete you from our records .Just to remind you what it's about we feature around 45 records of around a 90 second clip,This is usually around 15 sixties northern , 15 seventies/eighties northern and 5 modern.We usually put on 5 r-n-b and 5 lovers rock type reggae mixed in with these 45's are the odd latin/jazz type things as well.The c.d is free for twelve month's then after that we ask for a fiver a year to cover the next year .Thank's for looking and don't forget there is a pre nighter record fair at Loughbough this saturday selling records cloth's ect for more details look on the thread on soul source it looks like being a good night and I'm doing a pre prestatyn spot , so that'll give you something to moan about all the best Simon (eclipse records)

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!