Phoenix March 18Th

Hi and a big thanks to all that attended the Soul Night at The Phoenix Club Chesterfield last night (March 18th)

Last nights guest DJ was the legend that is John Poole and he did not dissapoint. The numbers were down a little althogh still plenty in but we had 2 big events occuring on the same night - Comic Relief (Red Nose Day) and of course the all conquering Chesterfield Football Club HAMMERING the Millers (Rotherham Utd) 5 - 0.

The club has only been going a couple of months and like all new ventures we have a few teething problems. Last night the technical problems were no longer evident but I think I still need the odd lesson in ' talking down a microphone '.

If you've never been to see us then, please pay us a visit on April 22nd (Good Friday) when our guests will be Ian Parker and 'The Blackheart Boys' Mitch and Casper. Hope we can make it ' A Great Friday '.

If you want a feel of what we play then pop over to North Wings Saturday April 9th. where I will be guest DJing.

There are no regular Monthly Soul events any more in Chesterfield Town so please come along and support us. We appreciate any input so please don't hesitate to comment 'good or bad' - If we don't know we can't put it right.

Once more. thanks and please become a regular and be in at the start of something good.

Tezza XXXX

• Replies 5
  • Views 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It was a very good night Tezza ! ... there was a good crowd in I thought ? it looked quite full to me yes.gif great sounds played from John Poole as always .. and backed up so well by the promoters Tezza n gigs wink.gif a good atmosphere and great to see young elliot on his rednose travels .. top lad :boxing:

pete n' susan ktf

Source Advert