News:KINGS HALL, Stoke, Stoke on Trent NEW YEARS

Latest word on a New Years Eve Nighter:

Dec 31st, 2005 £15.00 Ticket Only D/J line up includes: Kev Roberts, Terry Davies, Richard Searling, Mark Bicknell, Colin Curtis, Bob Hinsley, Neil Jones, John Barker / Phil Turner (Junction 11 crew). Opens 9pm - 6am, this event is in the main room and incldes a FREE MEAL...

Tel; 01782-266888 for tickets book on line at www.goldsoul.co.uk

"the uk's biggest all nighter"

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Latest word on a New Years Eve Nighter:

Dec 31st, 2005 £15.00 Ticket Only D/J line up includes: Kev Roberts, Terry Davies, Richard Searling, Mark Bicknell, Colin Curtis, Bob Hinsley, Neil Jones, John Barker / Phil Turner (Junction 11 crew). Opens 9pm - 6am, this event is in the main room and incldes a FREE MEAL...

Tel; 01782-266888 for tickets book on line at www.goldsoul.co.uk

I must be the only person on the soul scene that actually wants to spend New Year with my family :thumbsup:

Social source share

I must be the only person on the soul scene that actually wants to spend New Year with my family :thumbsup:

All our family's gone now Mandy, wish there was a hotel near the event for me and the wife, new year is played out up here in Scotland, Edinburgh is just full of bloody tourists! :thumbsup::unsure:

Social source share

All our family's gone now Mandy, wish there was a hotel near the event for me and the wife, new year is played out up here in Scotland, Edinburgh is just full of bloody tourists! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am sure this will be a massive success, I have done New Years Eve soul nights around this area on & off for about 12 years and I always find it one of the hardest nights to sell because people stay in pubs close to home or are with the family that kind of stuff. I had around 750 in last NYE, but I had to really advertise it hard locally!

Cheers

Padd

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert