Pilsley Soul Saturday 7Th May

PILSLEY SOUL

PILSLEY MINERS WELFARE

LOWER PILSLEY

S45 8DB

Nr Chesterfield

(off M1 Junction 29)

Saturday 7th May 8pm -1am £4otd

Across The Board Music Policy - Residents night - Andy Jones, Alan Rigby (Rigger) Andy Barker & Barry Cooper

Great wooden dance floor, very cheap bar, large car park.

Directions (for those without satnav) from the M1 Jun 29 - Take the A6175 Clay Cross Road, at 2nd Island turn left onto the B6039, continue for about 2 miles then turn right at the sign for Pilsley, into Hardstoft Road,continue to Pilsley, then turn right at the Gladstone Arms Pub, go down the hill then up again and the welfare is at the top of the hill on the left.

Tel 07768 216549

Barry

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HI BARRY

HOPE YOUR WELL..i think you should also do directions for ppl WITH sat nav :hatsoff2:

great event and always worth attending...totally across the board and on a great system too...add to that CRUMPET CORNER and you are in for an excellent night

atb moldie

HI BARRY

HOPE YOUR WELL..i think you should also do directions for ppl WITH sat nav :thumbsup:

great event and always worth attending...totally across the board and on a great system too...add to that CRUMPET CORNER and you are in for an excellent night

atb moldie

Hi Moldie, people have asked to put directions up, as you know Pilsley is a bit out in the sticks, hope your keeping well,and thanks again for last month at the anniversary, see you soon.

Barry

Hi Moldie, people have asked to put directions up, as you know Pilsley is a bit out in the sticks, hope your keeping well,and thanks again for last month at the anniversary, see you soon.

Barry

best make then fookin' good directions Mr.C, so me sat nav can read them!!!!!!!!

Hi Barry

Pilsley time again.Seems ages since the Anniversary Night.

Always enjoy a good Residents Night. Should provide a nice mix for all.

Barry, Might we be hearing any latest purchases?? :thumbsup:

ATB

Alan & Karen

Hi Barry

Barry, Might we be hearing any latest purchases?? :thumbsup:

ATB

Alan & Karen

RUMOUR HAS IT YOU PLAYED A BLINDER LAST WEEK AL

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

ATB MOLDIE

Hi Barry

Barry, Might we be hearing any latest purchases?? :unsure:

ATB

Alan & Karen

Hey up Alan, now which box you bringing this week :thumbsup: may have one or two not played out at Pilsley yet, but savin' up for me hols, see you all Saturday I'll post DJ times up later, anyone coming to help set up?

Barry

Hey up Alan, now which box you bringing this week :thumbsup: may have one or two not played out at Pilsley yet, but savin' up for me hols, see you all Saturday I'll post DJ times up later, anyone coming to help set up?

Barry

hopefully he will be just bring the CRUMPET BOX

MOLDIE

hiya barry did you sort out your hotels for your hols ?

Errr yes :thumbsup: and no :unsure: let you know Saturday.

Congratulations on your promotion, best team in Derbyshire?

I'll get my coat.

Barry

Andy what you think is modern and what I think is modern are somewhat different :D

Don't forget this is a Residents night at Pilsley and all residents play across the board (yes even Rigger :yes:)

DJ Times are:

8 - 8.30 Andy Jones

8.30 - 9 Barry Cooper

9 - 9.30 Andy Jones

9.30 - 10 Barry Cooper

10 - 11 Andy Barker

11 -12 Alan Rigby

12 -1am Barry Cooper

No mention of the play -offs Andy, unless we get through.

see you all Saturday

Barry & Pam

looking foward to this allways a good night at Pilsley,cya all there

Bazza

Hey Bazza look forward to seeing you Saturday.

Barry

Andy what you think is modern and what I think is modern are somewhat different :hatsoff2:

Don't forget this is a Residents night at Pilsley and all residents play across the board (yes even Rigger biggrin.gif)

DJ Times are:

8 - 8.30 Andy Jones

8.30 - 9 Barry Cooper

9 - 9.30 Andy Jones

9.30 - 10 Barry Cooper

10 - 11 Andy Barker

11 -12 Alan Rigby

12 -1am Barry Cooper

No mention of the play -offs Andy, unless we get through.

see you all Saturday

Barry & Pam

you got enough spots barry?

sorry i cant be there...i know ill be missing a great night

regards moldie

Hi BARRY

FORGOT TO PUT THIS ONE UP - LATEST BUY

nick allen - hard way to go - walas

BUT IS IT TOO MODERN FOR ME :hatsoff2::lol:

LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY

aNDY

I'm glad you've put Mr Smiley up Andy even though I've never heard it before that is a distinct 60's sound, a cross somewhere between Don Gardner and Chuck Jackson me thinks. Listened to it twice now I definetly think thats the unmistakeable Don Gardner anyone agree? Have you got some 80's, 90's and 0's in your box as well as the 60's & 70's oldies sounds? You need a mixture Andy cause it says that on the tin. Hope to make it Saturday but we've another bloody home game. Well at least its end of season, don't like missing Pilsley as its a top night. KTF Paul & Ann

Edited by Paul Webster

Source Advert