Barnsley Metrodome Back To Basic's Youth Club Night

Well what a night!!!! Due to the back to back bank holiday weekends we decided to do back to basic's / youth club night. We would like to thank everyone that attended , and hey all the dj's absolutely top drawer. We had people who we see every weekend across the country, we had people who had never been before, and we had people who hadn't been to a soul night for years , and guess what everyone enjoyed themselves 100%. On the dance floor there were back drops, spins, dancing and to go hand in hand with just one of the top records played hullybully yes and everyone danced. No politic's just a bloody good night was had by all. We thank everyone that has come along this past few weekends and supported us at the metrodome sorry there hasn't been a look back on for last week (but i have had alittle bit on my plate at home so I haven't been my normal self. My fault sorry. Joy) but would like to thank all the dj's from last week aswell as they all had the dance floor buzzing along with Mark, Goordie. lol and Tats Taylor for the chillout room.

With out everyone's support we wouldn't be able to run the Metrodome, we are very humble that every bank holiday we see everyone still come and support the Metrodome in this financially troubled climate. We hope to see you all on the 29th MAY 2011 .

Just to say a massive thankyou to everyone for donating to help Dennis Ouzmans daughter (15yrs old bless her) try and get the monies together for her dad's funeral we raised £160 aprrox god bless you all. Pure quality people.

Metrodome Soul crew x

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What a brilliant night!!!!

Ache like nothing on earth today after all that dancing.

Many thanks to the Soul Crew for coming up with the idea, and for inviting me to DJ. Having to follow the excellent Jamie Trundall was quite a challenge, but also a chance to dust off some records from late 60s, early 70s which have been hibernating since my mobile disco days, I had a ball and by the look of Ian's photos, so did everyone else.

John

Guest BrandySistaShirl

great nite/ great company.:(

some fantastic music played............its all about memories and where we all started....(well us real old ens!!!!!!!! lol )

thanks to metrodome crew.ya did it again.xx

Source Advert