The Corner Pocket Is Back

After a break of a few months because of the change in the clubs ownership, The corner pockets soul nights are to be re-introduced. :hatsoff2:

The place now has new managenent and have promised that there will be no switching of event nights as has happened in the past. so the soul nights are now to be the 2nd saturday of every month guaranteed. :D

The first one kicks off on the 14th may, so not far away now, although I am not involved with the running of this event it would be nice to see many of the people that supported this venue in the past and made it a enjoyable worthwhile night, everytime they attended.

Lets bring back the special atmosphere that this place has had for many years. :thumbsup:

Great memories for a lot of punters. :wave::yes:

The Corner Pocket / Majestic Suite, Bank Street, Mexborough, S64 9QD.

post-17800-0-83146700-1304773657_thumb.j

Hope to see you all soon.

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest cheryl

Should be a good one this Tony as you know its a place made for soul nights, and with Andy Blood running it (formally Rawmarsh crickrt club ) i am sure it will do well.

Should be a good one this Tony as you know its a place made for soul nights, and with Andy Blood running it (formally Rawmarsh crickrt club ) i am sure it will do well.

Thanks Cheryl,

I know you can use this as an excuse to come down these parts and visit the nicer parts of the country. laugh.gif:D:D

Wye eye ya bugger.:thumbsup:

Great to hear the pocket up and running again and what a brilliant guest DJ for the first night. Really looking forward to attending this one.:D:thumbsup::no:

Great to hear the pocket up and running again and what a brilliant guest DJ for the first night. Really looking forward to attending this one.:D:thumbsup::D

See you saturday night Sue, :no:

you can bring Melv along as well. :lol:

:lol:beer.gif After all it's his round again. beer.gifbeer.gif

Source Advert