Someone Tell Me I Am Not Dreaming

chrissie

This may be a bit stupid, but just been reading the RSG thread and a few other events threads that have a little bit of banter about people using excesive talc on dancefloors. I seem to remember that up until about 76 we didn't use talc but a form of powdered french chalk, I'm sure I am right, but I have aged a few years since then and my memory isn't what it used to be ( In the words of someone I can't remember call me Ms Alzheimer,) but if not feel free to correct me :wicked:

QoFxx

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brian J

This may be a bit stupid, but just been reading the RSG thread and a few other events threads that have a little bit of banter about people using excesive talc on dancefloors. I seem to remember that up until about 76 we didn't use talc but a form of powdered french chalk, I'm sure I am right, but I have aged a few years since then and my memory isn't what it used to be ( In the words of someone I can't remember call me Ms Alzheimer,)

.........but if not feel free to correct me :wicked:

QoFxx

Hi Chrissie,

Personally I think your first sentence is a tad long and you should never place a comma before 'but'. (I'm sure I'm right, but I have aged a few years.....)

8 out of 10 for effort :unsure:

Social source share

Guest Brian J

This may be a bit stupid, but just been reading the RSG thread and a few other events threads that have a little bit of banter about people using excesive talc on dancefloors. I seem to remember that up until about 76 we didn't use talc but a form of powdered french chalk, I'm sure I am right, but I have aged a few years since then and my memory isn't what it used to be ( In the words of someone I can't remember call me Ms Alzheimer,) but if not feel free to correct me :wicked:

QoFxx

I'm sure Brut did a talc, or was it deoderant?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert