New Stevie Wonder Cd

Lloydee

Amazon; great service when you think about it, I ordered a CD in April and they tell each time it's being held back. Got home Sunday night and they tell me it on it's way - no way I say.

Tuesday a.m Postman wakes me up with parcel and it's the New Stevie Wonder CD, I've spent all day listening to it and not bad, Track 2 has some InnerCity vides in the background which is great.

All in all 8/10, now if I win the free trip to see him perform next year I'd give it 11/10.......

Anyone elses thoughts on the CD?

www.steviewonderonline.co.uk

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Amazon; great service when you think about it, I ordered a CD in April and they tell each time it's being held back. Got home Sunday night and they tell me it on it's way - no way I say.

Tuesday a.m Postman wakes me up with parcel and it's the New Stevie Wonder CD, I've spent all day listening to it and not bad, Track 2 has some InnerCity vides in the background which is great.

All in all 8/10, now if I win the free trip to see him perform next year I'd give it 11/10.......

Anyone elses thoughts on the CD?

www.steviewonderonline.co.uk

Same experience as me, but my postman comes hours after I leave for work.

I'm half way though at the moment, looks like it's been worth the wait. :P

Nick

Social source share

I managed to blag a promo copy last week and have been really impressed, 90% cheese free and has elements of his earlier work . Bought the single "so whats the fuss" when it came out a couple of months ago and have been waiting since for the album.

Nice to see a true legend making decent music again, keeping an eye on the website for tour details as that is a show i dont want to miss.

Social source share

It's pretty good. I've only played it once so far. Track 2 "Sweetest Somebody I Know" is classic Stevie. There's a bit of schmaltz on there but let's face it you can go too far wrong with a Stevie CD.

Agree about Track 2 but what Track 7 'My Love Is On Fire'?

I've got it down on my playlist for Sunday Night, we've managed to persaude a local Pub/Resaurant that looks a lot like an 'All Bar One' to let us play so I'll see how it goes down with the crowd.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert