Connys Club ,whalley,9Th,july

Back again to this great little club,packed last time had to refuse admission after 10.30

Resident Djs

Roman (Wizard of Ouze) and Shaun Fitton (Barnoldswick Rolls Royce)

Guest Djs - Des Jones (Ramsbottom) and Neil Grainger (Clitheroe)

Admission only £2 more info 01282-822240

Connys Club,Queen St,Whalley. BB7 9TA

post-11689-0-24468500-1308495210_thumb.j

Edited by shaunfitz
  • Replies 23
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Agree used to love Neils spot at the White Bull, Gisburn, and in this atmospheric little club anything goes, Des is a ledgend in his own lifetime and Shaun has made the midnight hour at Rolls Barnoldswick his own, Conny on the scooter has djd at Bury town hall, Earby's Hearts of Albion and the Ooze, dont forget we only charge 2 quid so if using main car park pay at the machine the b'stards will ticket you up til early hours as their is an allnighter next door, see you R

Guest Roy Stewart
ph34r.gif ben "scannin" the Soul nite talk forum.. looks like this next months gonna be one long run in to the RITZ re-union dayer bro - STARTIN RIGHT HERE - got me ticket.. ready to rock..ph34r.gif

Looking forward to the Conny Club It's always nice to play a few things you don't often get chance to. thumbup.gif

Went to see Rambunkshus last night for the first time Dec & the boys are pretty good with Mr Buckley playing a few tunes in between great stuff, bet they would sound good in a big venue.

Have a good Whitby, say hello to Ginger , in fact if you call round for flyers i have some Brighouse spare, dont worry about Conny's I have hired a By-plane and will scatter leaflets acrooss the British Isles, seriously if the same people turn up as last time its apacker, see you next week. ps Perhaps you could mention the Kestrel 20th anniv. coming up on Sept 17th in Burnley, not done the flyers yet, R.

Guest Roy Stewart
ph34r.gif finally got meself sorted network-wise.. lookin forward to RELAXING @ Conny's - as for dance floor - there's a car park you say?? let'um try clamping ME [when dance floor full... go out-side an dance THERE - problem solved!!!]ph34r.gif

Source Advert