• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dr Pickles

THE EL COROLS-TICK TICK (ROUSER)

PM ONLY PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ONE,TA!

Hi Sam

Just to let you know the title is Chick, Chick.

ATB

Doc

Social source share

Pretty sure Yann had one for sale not long ago. It does crop on ebay now and then but i think its much harder as 'ain't no brag'. one of them has a nice crossover flip too. Sounds good next to 'Its Ok'.

My copy's on Tiny, which was the first local label and it's got a real nice crossover dancer on t'flip, forget what it's called now without digging it out.

Jordi

Social source share

My copy's on Tiny, which was the first local label and it's got a real nice crossover dancer on t'flip, forget what it's called now without digging it out.

Jordi

The Tiny release has the stunning 'You must be an angle' on the flip, the reason I first bought it 20+ years ago. Also the intro on 'Chick Chick' on the Tiny copy makes it a much better mix.

Social source share

The Tiny release has the stunning 'You must be an angle' on the flip, the reason I first bought it 20+ years ago. Also the intro on 'Chick Chick' on the Tiny copy makes it a much better mix.

which is also the flip on my rouser copy. raritywise the tiny release comes first, "ain`t no bragg" / rouser ws thought to be rarer as "Chick Chick" / rouser. First heard it via Capitol Soul Club around 2000...still have the clupbtape from back then with said tune on it. been playing it at the Hip City back then as well. top 45!

Social source share

Guest clanger v2

Went down a storm at Burnley, one bloke after my set mentioned it took him 10 years to get his hands on a copy, i didn't realise it was so hard. I believe a capital soul spin back in the day? Great label too!

Callum

Neither did I mate. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Source Advert