Imagine If

Bitchdj

and northern soul didnt exist :lol: ....what do you think you would be doing every weekend if not going to a venue???...garden centres??? crown green bowls????

i sat the other nite and thought about it and couldnt think of one single hobby i have that does not include soul music...wot a scary thought as i approach old age :lol:

cookie :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 34
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Probably be forced intot he familys latest weekend sport of deep sea diving! and it really doesnt appeal to me at all. Or return to the once beloved mod scene. Tomorrow I will be planting 300 bulb's in the front and back garden's ......... boring!

Social source share

Probably be forced intot he familys latest weekend sport of deep sea diving! and it really doesnt appeal to me at all. Or return to the once beloved mod scene. Tomorrow I will be planting 300 bulb's in the front and back garden's ......... boring!

That's not boring Janine, I've never seen marijuana plants called bulbs before.

:lol:

Social source share

I would probably start a family :lol::lol:

Shane

lol - Well, before you do, ensure to gather all the information from those already with child before you make up your mind :lol:

Social source share

lol - Well, before you do, ensure to gather all the information from those already with child before you make up your mind :lol:

do i need to take all my clothes off or just some? :lol::lol:

Shane

ps. do you think mike would like this moving to the freebasing or shall we have a play while the cats away? I could move it in the morning i suppose? :D

Social source share

Didn't anyone ever tell you Shane, you NEVER remove your socks :lol::lol:

:lol:

they are staying on!

back on topic......

I really dont know what i would do to be honest. The scene really does play a big part in my life. I am at an event just about every weekend. I play it in the car 3 or 4 times a day...and more!

I cant imagine sorry :D

Shane

Social source share

Nah.. my first intimate encounter with my ex husband confirmed it. I complained he left his socks on so he promptly popped his feet out of the duvet and showed me his hairy ankles - he then farted which prompted me to burst out laughing letting one go myself. I was mortified :lol:

Social source share

Nah.. my first intimate encounter with my ex husband confirmed it. I complained he left his socks on so he promptly popped his feet out of the duvet and showed me his hairy ankles - he then farted which prompted me to burst out laughing letting one go myself. I was mortified :lol:

tut letting the side down karen...women dont fart til they marry...cos til they marry they aint got an arsehole :lol:

Social source share

tut letting the side down karen...women dont fart til they marry...cos til they marry they aint got an arsehole :D

Thats the funnies thing I have read in ages :lol: ps I don't fart........... im a lady you know! :lol:

Social source share

and northern soul didnt exist :lol: ....what do you think you would be doing every weekend if not going to a venue???...garden centres??? crown green bowls????

i sat the other nite and thought about it and couldnt think of one single hobby i have that does not include soul music...wot a scary thought as i approach old age :lol:

Simple, i'd be into punk.

Social source share

and northern soul didnt exist :shhh: ....what do you think you would be doing every weekend if not going to a venue???...garden centres??? crown green bowls????

I'd spend some quality time with my family obviously :D then I'd realise how much money I was saving and start actually going to Man City games again regularly and follow the F1 Championship all over the world. Not sure what I'd spend the rest on :P

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

I'd be going round Napoleonic military installements like Fort Amhurst in Chatham or Romanesque churches in Italy looking at 4th century frescoes........... :P but I do that anyway - I'd just have to do more of it :P oh, and rugby matches - union, ofcourse :D and .... nuff said :D Jo

suppose I would have learnt to knit, sew, be a good example to the children, , be a good home maker and have the old mans tea on the table when he came home from a hard days work, not fart
:shhh:

Oh thank god for Northern Soul..........

Edited by vinylvixen
Social source share

If this question had been asked 25 years ago I would have been lost, but as it's been asked now, I'd have to say it wouldn't make a lot of difference, as long as I've got my football, my ska and my girlfriend and forthcoming 'babby', I'm happy enough. I admire you lot who can do it week in and week out but the magic has long gone for me.

Social source share

But if it was never there we would be none the wiser :D

All though if it was took away from me, well havent got the foggyest, it plays a huge part in my life! im out every friday and sat night at a soul do (with the odd exception) most of my closest friends are on the scene, all though i have loads of 'non-soul' friends i suppose i would be out with them every weekend hitting the clubs :P sounds like hell to me :shhh:

Social source share

Nah.. my first intimate encounter with my ex husband confirmed it. I complained he left his socks on so he promptly popped his feet out of the duvet and showed me his hairy ankles - he then farted which prompted me to burst out laughing letting one go myself. I was mortified :D

How Romantic! :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert