Colsoul

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

yes i was asking if the the yellow issue is real as in legit,and why the different flip. although both outstanding tracks, and value on the yellow one as it seems to be far more scarce than the white and red , earlier one thanks col

Ah, okay Colsoul, I'm only interested on 'I'll Run' to be honest, love this track.

Social source share

whats the story on the 2 different issues of aint that something/ once in a life time, on jacklyn and the one with ill run as the flip,seen loads more of the white copy,than the yellow one ,? col

hi col,many moons ago i was lead to believe the white issues were the real ones and the yellow issue were boots or reissues rergards johno

Edited by soulcarp
Social source share

Issue 1001 hs also been booted if I remember correctly.

Just checked and found a scan of the boot (easy to spot because of the different font used)

post-4875-0-41070300-1317148909_thumb.jp

Love the 'I'll run' to bits just as MrsWoodsRules but gotta say just about everything on the label oozes quality...

Edited by Diggin' Dave
Social source share

yes i was asking if the the yellow issue is real as in legit,and why the different flip. although both outstanding tracks, and value on the yellow one as it seems to be far more scarce than the white and red , earlier one thanks col

Jacklyn 1004 does not have "I'll run". Jacklyn 1001 is much more common but it's still worth more because the "I'll run" side is the main side people want.

Social source share

I have both the original which ive had about 10 years and the re-issue which I bought about 5 years ago and as I already had the real one it was very obvious when you see them together but maybe not so obvious when you don't.

The run out groove matrix gives it away as the real one has mw-736 with the number scored out and 738 next to it on the "Ill Run" side,

And on the "Aint that something" mw-737 with the number scored out and 739 next to it.

The run out groove on the boot has NSLAR-52710 - B GEO on the "Ill Run" side and NSLAR-52710 - A GEO on the "Aint that something" side.

Hope that helps

Keith

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!