Terry Lindell - I'm Still Yours

Soulsmith

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As I've been less than generous about some recent tunes posted here, I thought I should get off my back side & post a choon myself. Here it is, do you like it?

Col

nah it's shit col

( :) )

Social source share

My brain has turned to jelly since having kids... who's the other version by. I know there is one as I know all the words, but don't recognise the voice!

Still fabulous though....

Kirsty

Social source share

I've been playing this version out, when I can, and it usually causes a bit of confusion in at least one collector, especially when they see that it's also on the "Yorktown" label as well as the Two Johnny Summers versions, and not some unreleased jobbie. Mine came from a Store in Memphis about 4/5 Years ago or so, and as it wasn't in the Manship Book the guy let me have it for $5. How this hasn't turned up, and is largely unknown baffles me.

Des

Edited by SOUL.INC
Social source share

I've been playing this version out, when I can, and it usually causes a bit of confusion in at least one collector, especially when they see that it's also on the "Yorktown" label as well as the Two Johnny Summers versions, and not some unreleased jobbie. Mine came from a Store in Memphis about 4/5 Years ago or so, and as it wasn't in the Manship Book the guy let me have it for $5. How this hasn't turned up, and is largely unknown baffles me.

Des

I remember it well Des, 2 days in that hot sweaty store - you must have picked it up whilst Carlton and I went across the road for a munch!! Cracking find!!
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert