News:Bobby Taylor, Falcons at Northampton Weekender

Northern Soul Radio and Hayley Records are proud to announce the all star line up for the next Northampton Weekender to be held at the luxurious Moat House Hotel on 26th - 29th May,2006. Six acts from the U.S. will be performing 'live' over two evenings, headed by Motown stalwarts Bobby Taylor and Chris 'Do I love you' Clark, but there will also be appearances from the legendary Falcons featuring Carlis 'Sonny' Monroe, Belita Woods, Tommy Good and Miss Almeta Lattimore.

PLEASE NOTE that all the acts have been exclusively contracted to the Northampton Weekender, and will NOT be performing at any other venue in the UK during their visit to our shores.

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/news/...p?storyid=12540

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Northern Soul Radio and Hayley Records are proud to announce the all star line up for the next Northampton Weekender to be held at the luxurious Moat House Hotel on 26th - 29th May,2006. Six acts from the U.S. will be performing 'live' over two evenings, headed by Motown stalwarts Bobby Taylor and Chris 'Do I love you' Clark, but there will also be appearances from the legendary Falcons featuring Carlis 'Sonny' Monroe, Belita Woods, Tommy Good and Miss Almeta Lattimore.

PLEASE NOTE that all the acts have been exclusively contracted to the Northampton Weekender, and will NOT be performing at any other venue in the UK during their visit to our shores.

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/news/...p?storyid=12540

For booking details, prices and full itinerary of the weekender, plus the hotel facilities and all you need to know about the weekend, the go to www.northernsoulradio.co.uk and click the 'In Crowd Weekender' button at the top of the page.

Cheers

Paddy

Social source share

Excellent - Let's hope the Falcons do their excellent 80's side "Got to make a move" as well :yes:

I will certainly ask if it can be performed!

Cheers

Paddy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert