36 Inch Of Magic

Guest miff

• Replies 6
  • Views 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just recordiig some Album tracks and some 12 Inchers and these 3 just sounded great had'nt played them for a while, so posted them up here for you to enjoy or not, depending on your taste in music

Angie Stone - Wish I Didn't miss you - J Records

Driza-bone - Real love - White Lable

Marvin Gaye - Lets get it on, mpg grove mix - Mowtown - Universal

:thumbsup::lol::D

Mowtown?,wow must be a mispress :ohmy:
Social source share

-Angie Stone-YES, brilliant Track, listen to the Joneses-'Pull my String'-sounds similar...;and I know that the sample came from somewhere else...re Driza-bone, should'nt that be.....White Labile??.....and as for M.G., the 'mpg grove' mix; was'nt there a lot of background noise on that recording???....

...caused my the Grove being Mowed!!!!!!! "whats going on???"

Social source share

-Angie Stone-YES, brilliant Track, listen to the Joneses-'Pull my String'-sounds similar...;and....

CORRECTION! CORRECTION! CORRECTION! CORRECTION! ..before someone else gets in, the track, that is similar, in an unquantifiable way, to 'Wish I did'nt miss You', was'Don't Hold Back'-Brown Sugar...

Dooooh! :fool:

Social source share

-Angie Stone-YES, brilliant Track, listen to the Joneses-'Pull my String'-sounds similar...;and I know that the sample came from somewhere else...re Driza-bone, should'nt that be.....White Labile??.....and as for M.G., the 'mpg grove' mix; was'nt there a lot of background noise on that recording???....

...caused my the Grove being Mowed!!!!!!! "whats going on???"

You have lost me whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert