Guest OskarB

Hector Rivera - Chance For Romance

Guest OskarB

Hi,

wouldnt mind a copy of this one if someone has a spare. Also, would be nice with a soundfile until i get hold of the 45.

TIA

Hi,

wouldnt mind a copy of this one if someone has a spare. Also, would be nice with a soundfile until i get hold of the 45.

TIA

Hi Oskar

Available on a Kent 'Old Town/Barry' compilation CD if you need something quickly while you wait for vinyl copy.

Meantime here's a link to a soundfile.

http://www.soulclub.org/stream/Hector_Rive...For_Romance.ram

Brian

Guest OskarB

Hi Oskar

Available on a Kent 'Old Town/Barry' compilation CD if you need something quickly while you wait for vinyl copy.

Meantime here's a link to a soundfile.

http://www.soulclub.org/stream/Hector_Rive...For_Romance.ram

Brian

Thanks for the help. Will wait for a vinyl copy though, and settle with the .ra until i find one. Any idea of price?

Thanks for the help. Will wait for a vinyl copy though, and settle with the .ra until i find one. Any idea of price?

Anything between 100 and 200 quid but depends on how lucky you are with seller and condition. Picked up 2 in the last year but one was from a Salsa guy who didn't know anything about Northern Soul so sold it quite cheap. The other was a bit pricier. You don't see that many around.

Regards

Warren

Guest OskarB

Ohh,,, have to admit that i thought this was a cheapie since a mate of mine got it on e-bay for 5 USD a couple of years ago.

Dunno if im willing to pay that kind of money for it.

Thanks for the information, though it wasn't what i wanted to hear.

Anything between 100 and 200 quid but depends on how lucky you are with seller and condition. Picked up 2 in the last year but one was from a Salsa guy who didn't know anything about Northern Soul so sold it quite cheap. The other was a bit pricier. You don't see that many around.

Regards

Warren

Guest OskarB

There is a UK issue on 'Horaces' Records which can be picked up for about a tenner....

Guess i could settle with the UK one at the moment. No one with a spare lying aroung?