shute

Pama 45 - Rare Or Not ?

F*ck off :huh:

Exactly the answer I remember a Mr Rudzitis receiving from you, with the same question, in Beatin' Rhythm, Sept 1990! :lol::lol: .....................aah, the memories!!

Edited by Gene-R

Exactly the answer I remember a Mr Rudzitis receiving from you, with the same question, in Beatin' Rhythm, Sept 1990! :huh::lol: .....................aah, the memories!!

Yeah I knew you'd get it mate...blimey a lot's happened since then..I've been divorced, remarried, divorced again, and fathered a baby! Where the hell does the time go...remember Radio Marverick?? :lol:

Yeah I knew you'd get it mate...blimey a lot's happened since then..I've been divorced, remarried, divorced again, and fathered a baby! Where the hell does the time go...remember Radio Marverick?? :huh:

I remember "windy-arsed" Radio Maverick well, with fond memory Pete! Have you still got the live recordings?

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.