Sweeter;daylighter`s......and A Couple"o"cheapies?

Left click the item,select "save as" then open ,it does it here too!!,dont know what i`ve done,i`ll have look see if i can rectify normal service as soon as posible.......... sorry!

No trawlling half the states for these,best £25 for ages(a week),if anybody can give me any info,dates etc;would be nice... :huh: come on sourcers,be nice............ :thumbsup:

Daylighter`s,cant believe how this is?,must be something about Tip/Top records thats lukcy for me :huh: ,i got "cool breeze" by em` for a fiver at letchworth,nice T/T demo too!!.

Daylighter`s,B side?,tic`s all the right boxes too,just awesome,and some......

Staple singer`s,one for the future here,deffo.........nice epic promo,date?

Mavis Staple`s,A side of above,just a nice bit"o"soul if you ask me :lol: no chance?

Bobby Freeman,suprise of last night,this tidy little number,on Double Shot,£3 for this?,it will be getting play`s soon :lol:

Bobby Freeman,B side of above.........sweet bit"o"funk,but what do i know? :lol:

Do enjoy................ king.gif

Edited by ken
Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

No trawlling half the states for these,best £25 for ages(a week),if anybody can give me any info,dates etc;would be nice... :huh: come on sourcers,be nice............ :thumbsup:

Daylighter`s,cant believe how this is?,must be something about Tip/Top records thats lukcy for me :lol: ,i got "cool breeze" by em` for a fiver at letchworth,nice T/T demo too!!.

Daylighter`s,B side?,tic`s all the right boxes too,just awesome,and some......

Mavis Staple`s,A side of above,just a nice bit"o"soul if you ask me :lol: no chance?

Bobby Freeman,suprise of last night,this tidy little number,on Double Shot,£3 for this?,it will be getting play`s soon :lol:

Bobby Freeman,B side of above.........sweet bit"o"funk,but what do i know? :lol:

Do enjoy................ :lol:

Have i said something? king.gif quiet in here,so much quality in here too.......... :huh:

Left click the item,select "save as" then open ,it does it here too!!,dont know what i`ve done,i`ll have look see if i can rectify normal service as soon as posible.......... sorry!

Edited by ken
Social source share

May have something to do with the fact they are not playing in real player Ken, when I click on a track it says new software required from realplayer and its not happening, not a computer geek i'm afraid, anyway Kenny boy coming down to London for the May nighter, see you there, usual place....backdoor :D

Big Lenny :lol:

Social source share

May have something to do with the fact they are not playing in real player Ken, when I click on a track it says new software required from realplayer and its not happening, not a computer geek i'm afraid, anyway Kenny boy coming down to London for the May nighter, see you there, usual place....backdoor :D

Big Lenny :yes:

Left click the item,select "save as" then open :lol: ,it does it here too!!,dont know what i`ve done,i`ll have look see if i can rectify normal service as soon as possible.......... :D

Edited by ken
Social source share

Have i said something? :lol: quiet in here,so much quality in here too.......... :D

Nothing here in the same league as that good cheapie by Finnegan`s Wake you posted though, ken

Social source share

Nothing here in the same league as that good cheapie by Finnegan`s Wake you posted though, ken

eh!! :D What league`s that mr Intention?..................thank`s for posting though :good:

Social source share

I know you`ve got all the good stuff,ken..you`ve played me loads of it over the years...you`re hidin` it from us on purpose..What`s under the counter? :D

Get yourself down to our charity alldayer,and support some less fortunate young footie players,Stoke/Sheffield dayer,it`s on the 18th(see events)at sleaford near Lincoln,be nice to see you,buy you a drink even.................... :D i might even play some under-the-counter stuff?.......... :lol:

Edited by ken
Social source share

Get yourself down to our charity alldayer,and support some less fortunate young footie players,Stoke/Sheffield dayer,it`s on the 18th(see events)at sleaford near Lincoln,be nice to see you,buy you a drink even.................... :yes: i might even play some under-the-counter stuff?.......... :D

Buy me a drink? :lol: Steady on, ken!

No-seriously though..It`ll be great. It`ll be nice to see you again too. We`ll try and get down there. It`ll be a good warmup for Prestatyn (unless something crops up in between (as it does...) ) We`ll just imagine we`re going to Skegness and take a wrong turning-like we used to- Finds it easily :D

Social source share

cant nobody tell me anything about this belter?date;etc

:lol:

That Staple Singers cut was released as Epic 10339 in 1968. I've been thinking the same myself... that it's one that "could go"... unfortunately a bit on the short side though. Nice r&b dancer. Largely unknown it seems.

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

That Staple Singers cut was released as Epic 10339 in 1968. I've been thinking the same myself... that it's one that "could go"... unfortunately a bit on the short side though. Nice r&b dancer. Largely unknown it seems.

Not called "nothing last forever",for now`t then Sebastian,i love it with it`s plinky plonky piano,thought nobody was gonna` bother posting, :yes: Played it my mate the other night,is reply was sell him it,usualy i would,being ever skint as i am? :lol: ,but not this time.......... :lol: so good is this!!.....£5 too!!bargain :D

PS,good idea for a new thead,short records the best,the shortest etc; :( glad you liked it,cheers Ken.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert