Once In A While

Guest vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

Sometimes we take this site for granted.......we all bitch, whine, moan, laugh and forget the people that run this site. It is an enormous undertaking and, for the most part, a thankless task. So I would like to take my hat off to Mike Hughes who gives us the vehicle to do all the lunatic stuff that we want to.............MIKE, take a bow. You have done and are doing an amazing job. Thank you :rolleyes:

And it's not just Mike. There are the team of Moderators.......I'm not going to single anyone out for particular praise. You, too, help this site run smoothly. Don't ever think that we don't appreciate what you do.....sometimes it may appear that way but we love you all :thumbsup:

Just thought I'd say that.........Jo

Social source share

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sometimes we take this site for granted.......we all bitch, whine, moan, laugh and forget the people that run this site. It is an enormous undertaking and, for the most part, a thankless task. So I would like to take my hat off to Mike Hughes who gives us the vehicle to do all the lunatic stuff that we want to.............MIKE, take a bow. You have done and are doing an amazing job. Thank you :rolleyes:

And it's not just Mike. There are the team of Moderators.......I'm not going to single anyone out for particular praise. You, too, help this site run smoothly. Don't ever think that we don't appreciate what you do.....sometimes it may appear that way but we love you all :thumbsup:

I wish to echo Jo's sentiments to Mike and all the moderators here - as Dee Clark says, "just keep it up"!!

Social source share

yes I would like to agree with everything Jo has said here, well done all, soul source is great!

Cheers

Paddy

Social source share

Sometimes we take this site for granted.......we all bitch, whine, moan, laugh and forget the people that run this site. It is an enormous undertaking and, for the most part, a thankless task. So I would like to take my hat off to Mike Hughes who gives us the vehicle to do all the lunatic stuff that we want to.............MIKE, take a bow. You have done and are doing an amazing job. Thank you :thumbsup:

And it's not just Mike. There are the team of Moderators.......I'm not going to single anyone out for particular praise. You, too, help this site run smoothly. Don't ever think that we don't appreciate what you do.....sometimes it may appear that way but we love you all :lol:

Here Here :yes::rolleyes:

Dave f............

Social source share

Sometimes we take this site for granted.......we all bitch, whine, moan, laugh and forget the people that run this site. It is an enormous undertaking and, for the most part, a thankless task. So I would like to take my hat off to Mike Hughes who gives us the vehicle to do all the lunatic stuff that we want to.............MIKE, take a bow. You have done and are doing an amazing job. Thank you :thumbsup:

And it's not just Mike. There are the team of Moderators.......I'm not going to single anyone out for particular praise. You, too, help this site run smoothly. Don't ever think that we don't appreciate what you do.....sometimes it may appear that way but we love you all :lol:

"I Second That Emotion" :rolleyes:

QoFxx

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Awful site imo....

it's just a breeding ground for gypsies tramps and thieves.... :thumbsup:

Seriously though Mike has done an excellent job on the site...always looking to improve and modify it for our enjoyment....and a nicer (thats not even a word) chap you couldn't wish to meet..... :rolleyes:

Edited by Richard Bergman
Social source share

If anyone is wondering why this has only 18 replies or something, it's because an identical message was posted about 2 months back and hundreds of people echoed the same sentiments :D

and you didnt say anything nice on that occassion either :D

:thumbsup:

Shane

Social source share

I wholeheartedly agree - without the dedication of Mike and the Moderators (sounds like a Rare Soul act!) the digital universe would be a much duller place.

Watch out for our first single coming out later this year (vinyl release only of course) :thumbsup:

And no, Steve, it won't be the "Soul Source Rap" :D:D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert